Who would you rather have as your State Rep.?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:16:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Who would you rather have as your State Rep.?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Who would you rather have as your State Rep.?
Choice A

Choice B

Choice C

Choice D

Choice E

Choice F

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: Who would you rather have as your State Rep.?  (Read 2449 times)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2008, 03:36:02 PM »

Because plastic surgery is currently exempt from the state sales tax.

Which is fine, because there shouldn't be a general sales tax.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2008, 03:36:26 PM »

E, which is what we have (State Rep. Kessler D-130). Our state rep is unique in that he has worked amazingly bi partisan to push enviromental aid, as well as introducing a popular bill to force schools to build off of state blueprints, and a bipartisan plan to fix our property tax problem. [/beeming with pride]

I thought you had Caltigarone.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2008, 04:06:14 PM »

E, which is what we have (State Rep. Kessler D-130). Our state rep is unique in that he has worked amazingly bi partisan to push enviromental aid, as well as introducing a popular bill to force schools to build off of state blueprints, and a bipartisan plan to fix our property tax problem. [/beeming with pride]

Nope, thank goodness. If I had Caltigarone, I wouldve killed myself by now. Caltigarone covers most of the city, while I live well enough into the rural part outside of Reading to avoid his district. Im happy to say that my state rep didnt steal shows from a department store.

Im close enough, however, that I was able to knock on doors to help boot him. Tis a shame we failed.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2008, 04:12:25 PM »

Nope, thank goodness. If I had Caltigarone, I wouldve killed myself by now. Caltigarone covers most of the city, while I live well enough into the rural part outside of Reading to avoid his district. Im happy to say that my state rep didnt steal shows from a department store.

Im close enough, however, that I was able to knock on doors to help boot him. Tis a shame we failed.

After the whole Speaker thing, didn't you say you were ashamed to have helped him?
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2008, 05:13:58 PM »

B,C, or D. Voted D.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2008, 06:06:37 PM »

After the whole Speaker thing, didn't you say you were ashamed to have helped him?
Thats not the only thing. What I said was "I was able to knock on doors to boot him."
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2008, 06:08:29 PM »

The best possible choice for my vote, of course, is a Democrat just like me.  Smiley

So why not D at the top?

Because none of your choices (as far as Democrats are concerned) match me. 
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2008, 06:30:29 PM »

D matches you. Basically the Dixiecrat though it could refer to the conservative social liberal.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies