Constine for Lt. Governor!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:56:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Constine for Lt. Governor!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Constine for Lt. Governor!  (Read 897 times)
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 04, 2008, 09:08:00 PM »

This will serve as the campaign headquarters for my campaign for Lt. Governor of the Mideast.  Any question can be asked here.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 09:15:27 PM »

Mr. Constine may I wish you all the best in your Lieutenant Gubernatorial race Smiley. Your reputation has been on the improve of late and that's the sign of things to come. Now I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you two questions.

My first question concerns the End to Districts Amendment. Now as you know there has been much debate about the End to Districts Amendment in the Senate and in the Regions of late. Mr. Porter do you believe this piece of legislation is beneficial to the nation? Or should we stick with the status quo?

And secondly, how will you combat your inexperience against onetime running mate of Mike Naso and the former Governor of the Mideast Inks. LWC.

Thank You Sir.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 09:17:19 PM »

Are you committed to the separation of church and state and the defense of secularism?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 09:29:16 PM »

Mr. Constine may I wish you all the best in your Lieutenant Gubernatorial race Smiley. Your reputation has been on the improve of late and that's the sign of things to come. Now I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you two questions.

My first question concerns the End to Districts Amendment. Now as you know there has been much debate about the End to Districts Amendment in the Senate and in the Regions of late. Mr. Porter do you believe this piece of legislation is beneficial to the nation? Or should we stick with the status quo?

And secondly, how will you combat your inexperience against onetime running mate of Mike Naso and the former Governor of the Mideast Inks. LWC.

Thank You Sir.

Perhaps this was a mistake, but I am NOT Mr. Porter.  Now, on the issue of the End to Districts Amendment, I initially opposed the legislation, but upon further consideration decided to support it, and I now believe that it is to the benefit of the nation.

In response to your question on the issue of experience, I will admit to not having the expertise of my opponent, but I will combat that deficiency by doing all the necessary research and thoroughly studying every issue to come before me, until I have all of the expertise that I need.

Are you committed to the separation of church and state and the defense of secularism?

Although I feel that religion is important, I am a firm believer in the separation of church and state, and I also intend to work as hard as possible to preserve secularism.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 09:32:16 PM »

Perhaps this was a mistake, but I am NOT Mr. Porter.

I realised that afterwards. The joy of Ctrl+V Wink.

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 11:33:13 PM »

You have my endorsement.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 01:22:05 AM »

Mr. Constine, you have my fully pledged support in your bid to become Lieutenant Governor of the Mideast and thus Governor HappyWarrior's deputy.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 08:08:52 AM »

Mr. Constine, you have my fully pledged support in your bid to become Lieutenant Governor of the Mideast and thus Governor HappyWarrior's deputy.

Thank you both Smiley
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 11:12:25 AM »

Well, we need one. Good luck, you have my support, since I doubt there will be other candidates.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2008, 03:13:50 PM »

Well, we need one. Good luck, you have my support, since I doubt there will be other candidates.

Thank you for your kind endorsment.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 04:32:45 PM »

I would like to announce that I will be starting my speaking schedule in my first campaign for Lt. Governor of the Mideast.

Campaign Schedule (week 1)
1/7: Arlington, Virginia
1/8: College Park, Maryland
1/9: Charleston, West Virginia
1/10: Louisville, Kentucky
1/11: Rest
1/12: Cleveland, Ohio
1/13: Indianapolis, Indiana
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 06:34:47 PM »

Arlington, Virginia

A large crowd gathers outside Arlington House to hear one of the candidates for Lieutenant Governor speak.  As he steps up to the podium, he shakes hands with his supporters.

Thank you to everyone who has turned out on this unseasonably warm day!

Crowd Cheers

I would like to open this speech by thanking Peter for the wonderful job he has done in the last few months as Lieutenant Governor, and that I hope he does not disappear entirely from Atlasia!  I would also like to thank Governor HappyWarrior for his great job, and that I hope you will vote to reelect him when you vote to elect me!

Crowd Cheers

I would like to take this time to address the issue of my inexperience, especially since I will be facing a former Governor of the Mideast.  I would like to say to everyone that I have studied the issues, and I will continue to study the issues if I am elected.  I have always felt that all a person needs is a basic understanding of the problem and a good head on their shoulders.  Well, I can promise you that I have both.

I want to remind everyone that you are perfectly free to ask any other questions that you might have at my campaign HQ.  Thank you, and vote Warner!

Crowd cheers as Warner walks off stage to greet his supporters.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 02:54:27 PM »

Does anyone have any questions for me?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies