Rocky for Governor!! Camapaign Headquarters
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:59:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Rocky for Governor!! Camapaign Headquarters
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Rocky for Governor!! Camapaign Headquarters  (Read 2382 times)
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 05, 2008, 10:36:24 PM »
« edited: January 05, 2008, 10:40:49 PM by Lt. Governor Rockefeller Republican »

The Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast, Rockefeller Republican arrives at a podium outside his Portland residence where he is greeted by some members of the local media, whom he will be talking to for a short time.

Fellow Citizens of the Northeast and members of the local media,

Only myself, my wife and a few others know why I have called this press conference this afternoon. And in a few moments you and others will find out why.

Ever since the Governor vetoed the infamous Death Penalty Abolition Act, in October of last year many citizens have urged me to run for the highest office in the region. The Governorship of the Northeast. Initially I was hesitant about entering the race in February, knowing fully well that I would be taking on the experienced, 3-time Governor of the Northeast, MAS117. As the days and months past, it became evident to me that the Governor was unpopular amongst his citizens. Not to mention I had a good chance of defeating him (Media laughs).

So this afternoon, I announce my candidacy for the Governorship of the Northeast this February in the year 2008. A new era is beckoning for the Northeast and the nation as a whole. We cannot continue to rely on the Old Guard to serve us, we need to move forward with a New Guard to lead us into the 21st Century. Now it's time for the Northeast to achieve great things under leadership of the New Guard kind. And I am that man for the Northeast. I can only achieve this, for you, for your neighbour and for the region as a whole if I have your support this February.

In the coming days I will outline a platform for change in the Northeast. I don't mean change that I will just promise in the Campaign, I mean change that will last for a life time. Change that Northeasterners will benefit from. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to vote for change in New York and you change is gonna come to New York very soon!

Thank You All and Good Night and Good Luck.

FTW: An announcement on my preferred choice for the Lieutenant Governorship will be known tomorrow.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 10:41:05 PM »

I of course offer you my full endorsement Rocky.  You will make a great Governor for the Northeast.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 10:41:48 PM »

I of course offer you my full endorsement Rocky.  You will make a great Governor for the Northeast.

Thank you for your endorsement Governor Warrior. And thank your for your kind words as well.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 10:42:31 PM »

I echo HappyWarrior's statement in full, and the best of luck to you.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 10:59:13 PM »
« Edited: January 05, 2008, 11:13:27 PM by Lt. Governor Rockefeller Republican »

CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE

7th: Boston, MA (Campaign Speech and the Announcement of my preferred choice for Lieutenant Governor)

8th: Springfield, MA (Campaign Fundraiser)

9th: Burrillville, RI (Campaign Fundraiser)

10th: Providence, RI (Campaign Speech)

Feel free to ask me any questions of any sort at anytime Smiley.

DATES LISTED ARE BASED ON MELBOURNE TIME, SO SPEECHES OVERSEAS WILL TAKE PLACE THE DAY BEFORE HAND
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 11:11:47 PM »

You have my vote. Smiley
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 08:51:52 AM »

I endorse you
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 03:52:55 PM »

Boston, MA:

My fellow citizens,

I would like to take this opportunity to announce who my "running mate" is in next month's Gubernatorial Election. He is a relative newcomer to Atlasia and the Northeast but he has been a dedicated citizen, ever since he has joined. This person has always never forgotten when to vote if it may be on monthly propositions or in Presidential Elections.

My running mate in the Election will be Lief of the Progressive Liberal Party and a resident of the state of Vermont. Lief is a member of the New Guard, who I have no doubt in my mind, will one day make Atlasia proud once he's political career get's started. And his will begin as Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast. You know he's a hard worker but imagine what he can achieve as Lieutenant Governor! You put my faith in me when I was Lieutenant Governor and I am sure you will do the same for Lief.

Thank You All.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 04:19:28 PM »

Burlington, VT

Fellow citizens of Vermont and the Northeast,

I’d like to thank the Lieutenant Governor for asking me to run with him this February. While I am rather new to Atlasia, I am excited about getting a chance to meet with you and hopefully be part of the future Governor’s administration. The Northeast is the most active, vibrant, and populous region in the country, and Rocky and I hope to only make it better.

We are committed to changing the Northeast for the better, to turn it into a leader among the regions and in the nation. We may not have years of experience between us, but what we do have is the vision to continue the activity and growth of the Northeast. If you entrust us with your support this February, I assure you that we will advance the Northeast by leaps and bounds, and show every government in the nation, even the federal government, what a little hard work and vision can accomplish.

Thank you.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2008, 04:21:44 PM »

Good luck to you both!
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2008, 04:25:49 PM »

On behalf of myself and Lief, we thank you all for the endorsements and the support Smiley.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 09:42:33 PM »

I wholeheartedly support both Rocky and Lief. I wish both you the best of luck.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 01:13:12 AM »

Springfield, MA:

The Lieutenant Governor was able to raise more than $100,000 dollars today whilst at a campaign fundraiser in Springfield, MA.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 01:00:28 AM »

Burrillville, RI:

Whilst at a campaign fundraiser the Lieutenant Governor was able to raise an extraordinary $10,000 dollars today. The Lieutenant Governor was surprised he was able to raise that amount of money considering Burrillville is a town of 15,796 people. The Lieutenant Governor will leave later tonight to move onto Providence, where he'll be making an important speech regarding the National Budget.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 01:32:52 AM »

Providence, Rhode Island:

Hello everyone! Before I begin, may I say thank you for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it.

The Northeast hasn't seen a Budget since May 2007, when FezzyFestoon was Governor. And the nation as a whole, hasn't seen one since 2005. I know the Senate has wanted to work on a Budget for sometime, but they haven't bothered to, because it's such a complex issue. Even the incumbent Vice President has said this. Well I say to the Vice President and members of the Atlasian Senate, yes a budget does require hard work but that's what we're in these positions to do.

A Budget is a fundamental right, for the Government and for the nation as a whole. If you don't have a budget, you can claim to be able to increase social spending 150%, offer free College education and cut taxes. The only thing that prevents it, is common sense.

Now, when Lief and myself are elected as your new Governor and Lieutenant Governor respectively this February, we plan to do such a thing. It will be our major goal in our first term.

More details of the Budget Plan will be known in the coming days, though I can tell you this, if the Federal Government believes it's too hard to do and the Northeast doesn't, there are some major problems in our nation's capital. It sends a message to Nyman saying, unlike the big boys back in Nyman we don't give up. The Northeast has never given up and nor will it! (Crowd Cheers)

Thank You All and Good Night and Good Luck.

NOTE: A comprehensive Platform will be released later today, if not early tomorrow morning.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 01:43:26 AM »

Mr. Lt. Governor, you have my endorsement.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 01:44:15 AM »

Thank you for the endorsement Mr. Inks Smiley. As usuall I do appreciate it.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 02:08:37 AM »

CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE

11th: Nashua, NH (Campaign Fundraiser)

12th: Concord, NH (Campaign Fundraiser)

13th: Montpellier, VT (Campaign Speech)

14th: Burlington, VT (Campaign Fundraiser and possible speech)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 06:11:30 PM »

I gladly endorse you for the office of Governor of the Northeast.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 06:56:59 PM »

I would like to announce that I fully support the Lt. Governor in his bid for the Northeast Governorship.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 06:42:39 PM »
« Edited: January 12, 2008, 06:34:11 PM by Lt. Governor Rockefeller Republican »

I gladly endorse you for the office of Governor of the Northeast.

I would like to announce that I fully support the Lt. Governor in his bid for the Northeast Governorship.

Thank You very much for the endorsements Senator Moderate and Judge Andrew. As always I appreciate them very much Smiley

Platform will be released shortly.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2008, 07:58:56 PM »

Nashua, NH:
JANUARY 11

The Lieutenant Governor gained more than $800,000 dollars today whilst at a Campaign fundraiser in Nashua, New Hampshire last night. Many people believe that the Lieutenant Governor successfully drove his message of the New Guard and a Regional Budget home to the people of Nashua, thus getting a record amount of money. The Lieutenant Governor will leave Nashua tonight and move onward to Concord where he'll host another campaign fundraiser where he is expected to raise more than a quarter of a million dollars.

Concord, NH:
JANUARY 12

As expected the Lieutenant Governor raised more than $250,000 dollars during a campaign fundraiser in Concord, New Hampshire. The Lieutenant Governor will move onward to Montpelier, Vermont tomorrow where he'll make a speech.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2008, 05:59:53 PM »
« Edited: January 12, 2008, 06:35:40 PM by Lt. Governor Rockefeller Republican »

PRESS RELEASE

Rocky for Governor Campaign Headquarters - Portland, Maine

A few hours ago the Lieutenant Governor received news about recent polling. The Lieutenant Governor is pleased with the results of the poll and is very appreciative of his support throughout the Northeast. Despite him leading comfortably in the polls, the Lieutenant Governor will continue to argue his case of the New Guard and a Regional Budget until lunchtime on Election Day.

The Lieutenant Governor will today make a speech in Montpelier, Vermont today regarding an undisclosed topic.

NOTE: The Lieutenant Governor's platform won't be released to the public until mid next week. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2008, 06:06:35 PM »

The Attorney General will be present at the Lieutenant Governor's speech today in Montpellier, VT.
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2008, 02:04:38 AM »

The Attorney General will be present at the Lieutenant Governor's speech today in Montpelier, VT.

Sorry Mr. Attorney-General. But the Lieutenant Governor is unable to make his speech in Montpelier today. Due to a sore throat. The Lieutenant Governor will now make his speech on January 14 in Burlington, Vermont. Sorry for any inconvenience
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies