What is with this kid?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:20:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What is with this kid?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: What is with this kid?  (Read 4802 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 12:55:17 PM »

It's not so much that I prefer to be hated but rather that I don't care what people who aren't in my camp (Democrat/Obama) think of me, especially when they are just people on an internet message board.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 01:06:15 PM »

It's not so much that I prefer to be hated but rather that I don't care what people who aren't in my camp (Democrat/Obama) think of me, especially when they are just people on an internet message board.

Therefore, if you don't care what other people think, then why are you here?  What is the point of debating anything at all when you have no intention of paying attention to other people's viewpoints, and you know that your behavior turns other people away from your own viewpoints?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 01:07:03 PM »

You're implying you care what Obama supporters think of you?
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2008, 04:40:44 PM »

Giving it attention isnt going to help mattes obviously. Its fine though your just bitter...i mean you ARE Pennsylvanian and all Wink
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2008, 09:22:32 PM »

Therefore, if you don't care what other people think, then why are you here?  What is the point of debating anything at all when you have no intention of paying attention to other people's viewpoints, and you know that your behavior turns other people away from your own viewpoints?

I have yet to meet someone renounce the Democratic party or Obama because of me.

I like maps and election analysis. I've contributed a lot of maps and done much discussion of election anomalies. My extreme partisanship and conduct this time comes largely from the absolutely disgusting way Hillary has waged her campaign by the way, and the newfound love for her among Republicans.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 11:31:09 PM »

BRTD is basically the class clown of The Atlas. It wouldn't be the same without him though.
Aren't class clown's normally funny and popular?  I think you meant to say "the funny smelling kid in the back of class that occasionally shouts out weird things and is really anal/obsessive about one little thing" of The Atlas.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 12:19:29 AM »

How am I funny smelling? I shower an average of twice a day. I get pretty freaked out if I get even remotely sweaty and have to shower again.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 12:26:17 AM »

To much cologne man, you smell like a French whore house.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 01:18:12 AM »

Never worn cologne in my life.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 10:29:33 AM »

How am I funny smelling? I shower an average of twice a day. I get pretty freaked out if I get even remotely sweaty and have to shower again.

You sound like this one girl in my hiking group on the school trip to Yosemite I took a few weeks ago. Every time something changed in the schedule, her first question was, "When will we get time to shower?"
Bay Ridge, Bklyn! Born and Bred
MikeyCNY

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: -4.87

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 10:43:15 AM »

In addition, sits in the back of the class with a hoodie over his head and cuts himself with razors because "mommy and daddy don't pay me enough attention".     That also explains the awful taste in emo music.   

I'm also willing to bet he calls himself a Democrat for no other reason because his parents are conservative.  That'll show daddy.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 02:48:31 PM »

My parents voted for Kerry.
JohnnyLongtorso
Junior Chimp

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 05:43:23 PM »

You know, you can always turn signatures off. I did, and it makes reading this forum a lot more pleasant.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2012, 01:38:15 AM »

LOL and four years later I have one in honor of Phil sort of...
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2012, 03:20:11 AM »

Replace Bachmann with TPaw.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2012, 10:20:17 AM »

The individuals pictured below are LOSERS!

Well, the one on the left has lost his senate seat.  The one on the right lost her bid for the DNC nomination for president.  You could reasonably say that they're losers.  Not sure about the one in the middle since I don't know who he is, but I suppose he has lost something as well.

I guess that wasn't your point.  There are about a billion "losers."  John Edwards, Mike Huckabee, John McCain, Jesse Jackson, etc., but we don't put pictures of them in our signatures.  I don't think it's immaturity though.  We talked about this in one of my undergraduate classes.  Sociology, I think it was.  Apparently there are such people as thrive on negativity.  Nixon was this way, apparently.  And we contrasted them with positive sorts, like Reagan.  I don't think Nixon (or BRTD) will outgrow this condition.  It's just part of their personalities.  I'm guess you're a very positive person, like Reagan and Clinton, based on your signature, but that doesn't make you any more or less mature than BRTD.

Hell, some folks put girly pastel ponies in their sigs.  It doesn't mean that they have the personalities of eight-year-old girls, but it probably says something about them.  Signatures are telling.  My son's first-grade teacher has some cheesy educational quote from Tom Osborne in her email signature.  I don't go in for signatures, and that's probably telling as well.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2012, 10:54:44 AM »

Look at the maturity level between BRTD (23 I believe) and Ilikeverin (still in high school).

Haha, I was going to be insulted and then I saw when this thread was from Wink *hughughug*
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2012, 11:05:02 AM »

Look at the maturity level between BRTD (23 I believe) and Ilikeverin (still in high school).

Haha, I was going to be insulted and then I saw when this thread was from Wink *hughughug*

hahaha!  No sheet.  I never look at the dates, but I did notice that BRTD has three other losers in his signature.  Four years later!  But it makes my point doesn't it.  Not a matter of maturity, really. 
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2012, 11:43:27 AM »

I've never really noticed... I've had signatures off for a long time now. I highly suggest everyone do it.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2012, 11:54:31 AM »

I've had signatures off for a long time now. I highly suggest everyone do it.

I'm too fat and too old to get started.  Wink
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2012, 11:59:47 AM »

I've had signatures off for a long time now. I highly suggest everyone do it.

I'm too fat and too old to get started.  Wink

LOL! Is that still in there?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies