Wake up call to the Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:06:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Wake up call to the Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wake up call to the Republicans  (Read 1882 times)
Umengus
Belgium

« on: January 16, 2008, 02:46:07 PM »

with the bounce after his win in michigan, Romney should make good in SC (why not close second ?), nevada (maybe 1st), Florida (maybe 1st too) and with his money, he can win the super tuesday.

For now, Romney is in the best position to win the nomination. But it's not over.
Umengus
Belgium

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 02:51:09 PM »

I don't support Mc Cain because I am conservative. His stance on immigration, gay marriage and lots of other things are a problem for me. Mc Cain is maybe the most electable in GE, but when I want to vote for a liberal I vote for a democrat.
Umengus
Belgium

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 02:55:52 PM »

I like the "holding to the bounce" theory, even though the primaries so far have produced no "bounces" whatsoever into the next primary/caucus.

There have been national bounces, though.  Just for intrigue's sake, I should note this.

mc cain has had bounce in Michigan (in polls) just after his win in NH. But fading very fast.

some weeks ago, Romney did good in polls in SC, FL,... but due to "silver medals", he was going down. With the very good coverage after Michigan, I wait a bounce in next SC polls. Wait and see...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies