Hillary Clinton living with lesbian Muslim spy?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:50:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Hillary Clinton living with lesbian Muslim spy?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton living with lesbian Muslim spy?  (Read 3205 times)
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2008, 09:25:25 PM »

OMG I am so shocked Tongue. It may be true, it may be not. But I am 1000% certain, more than McGovern was about Eagleton that Hillary Rodham "Clinton" is a lesbian. And we all know it. But of course she'll deny this story and say she "loves" Bill Clinton. One day it will come out, just like Julia Gillard, Helen Clark and numerous others.

Don't forget that she's also a practicing Wiccan who participates in seances.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2008, 09:30:51 PM »

I think I just figured out why women don't post here.

Come on.  Nobody really believe the Muslim Lesbian spy bit.  We're making fun of that.
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2008, 09:44:59 PM »

Come on.  Nobody really believe the Muslim Lesbian spy bit.  We're making fun of that.
Even I don't believe the Muslim spy bit.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2008, 09:46:31 PM »

Just because Huma hasn't had a boyfriend doesn't mean she's a lesbian. Most Islamic cultures still frown upon boyfriend/girlfriend relationships.
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2008, 09:51:50 PM »

Just because Huma hasn't had a boyfriend doesn't mean she's a lesbian. Most Islamic cultures still frown upon boyfriend/girlfriend relationships.
This thread was meant to farcical; no need to insert factual information. Wink
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2008, 10:02:02 PM »

Of course, a couple of weeks ago, we had this gemstone. To be perfectly honest, I don't actually know why I continue to hang around this place.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2008, 10:09:34 PM »

To be perfectly honest, I don't actually know why I continue to hang around this place.

Pity, maybe?
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2008, 01:16:32 AM »

So why isn't Obama using surrogates to spread rumors that Hillary is a lesbian and an atheist.

Because he has scruples?

Unlike certain other Democratic candidates...
Exactly. Last night, MSNBC focused on Obama's "truth problem." It seems that his aversion to mendacity is harming his chances with voters.  McCain loses ground because he tells the truth to Michigan voters about David Ricardo. It's the worst paradox in politics: Voters punish candidates who are honest and then bemoan the disingenuousness of most politicians.

Look at what thread this discussion is going on in. What irony. Obama has lied and misrepresented the facts, but he doesn't need to raise a finger for the worst attacks of the campaign to come against his opponent. His supporters do that for him.
After weeks of attacks on Obama's race, religion, and character, now you say this?  Where were you to condemn those scurrilous charges?

LOL. Because that aspect of politics sickens me, that's why. It's the most themeless, valueless, divisive, here-today-forgotten-tommorrow, impactless (in terms of its effects on peoples lives) aspect of politics. I think candidates should campaign honestly as possible, but I also think if you look hard enough you can find ethical problems in virtually all campaigns, and the differences between them are matters of degree.

I find it hypocritical and disturbing how Obama misrepresented Clinton's vote for Kyl-Lieberman as a "blank check" for President Bush, when both Jon Kyl and Condi Rice (who would have no incentive to state otherwise, quite the opposite, if the administration was really preparing to use it to justify attacking Iran) have stated that the nonbinding resolution does not. He spent weeks hammering her for it but only after he found it would be politically popular to do so. He not only refused to vote and sponsored a similiar amendment but didn't even issue a press release on it until 9 hours after the vote, and in a November 2006 speech he basically stated the same things that the resolution states out as goals. He twice denied that his New Hampshire state co-chair Jim Demers was a lobbyist, when he is listed as a lobbyist on the New Hampshire Secretary of State's web site. He lied about taking money from lobbyists.

Blah blah blah blah. Obama sucks. Blah blah blah. Bill Clinton is a racist. Blah blah blah.

See how this kind of sh-t is disgusting and divides, destroys the party? I'm sick of it- I want the next President to be the one who I think can most effectively be President, not the one who is most effective at waging a spin war, and I'm not particularly interested in getting involved in such a 'war'.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2008, 01:42:55 AM »
« Edited: January 21, 2008, 01:52:03 AM by Sam "Spade" »

Bill Clinton is a racist.  But other than that, you're right Beet, at least about Barack Hussein Obama.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies