Atlasians Against McCain HQ Thread!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:49:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Atlasians Against McCain HQ Thread!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasians Against McCain HQ Thread!!!  (Read 5157 times)
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« on: January 20, 2008, 10:37:36 PM »

I'm not sure about McCain's fitness. Is he mentally ready to be Commander in Chief? While I admire his courageous support for a carbon cap and trade system, I have some deep worries about his bellicose streak. His recent comments on Iran are alarming, too.
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 10:59:10 PM »

I'm not sure about McCain's fitness. Is he mentally ready to be Commander in Chief? While I admire his courageous support for a carbon cap and trade system, I have some deep worries about his bellicose streak. His recent comments on Iran are alarming, too.

What exactly have you heard him say about Iran? Do you think McCain could start a draft?
I find McCain's "bomb Iran" remarks and his insistence that a "military option be kept" a little unnerving...
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 12:19:06 AM »

What exactly have you heard him say about Iran? Do you think McCain could start a draft?
I find McCain's "bomb Iran" remarks and his insistence that a "military option be kept" a little unnerving...

You mean his joke?
I can only hope the latter statement was a joke...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies