Do You Agree with this Statement? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:39:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Do You Agree with this Statement? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do You Agree with this Statement?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 27

Author Topic: Do You Agree with this Statement?  (Read 5146 times)
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« on: January 21, 2008, 09:53:23 PM »

I kind of have to agree. The person who I am is quite close to Nixon, angry all the time, curmudgeonly, swear alot, hate people for no apparent reason, so that part of the equation is true.

As for the part about wanting to be Kennedy, well if someone made me a good looking heir apparent to one of the richest families in America who has the chops to hop in bed with the likes of Marilyn Monroe what do you think my answer is going to be?
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 05:12:49 PM »

I kind of have to agree. The person who I am is quite close to Nixon, angry all the time, curmudgeonly, swear alot, hate people for no apparent reason, so that part of the equation is true.

As for the part about wanting to be Kennedy, well if someone made me a good looking heir apparent to one of the richest families in America who has the chops to hop in bed with the likes of Marilyn Monroe what do you think my answer is going to be?

You know, it's funny that you say that, because you come off as being generally quite agreeable and friendly on the forum while I come off as curmudgeonly and hateful when I'm actually genuinely friendly in real life.

Well I probably am it's just I happen to love giving myself a hard time. Low self-esteem I guess.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies