NixonNow announces independant run for senate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:12:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  NixonNow announces independant run for senate
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: NixonNow announces independant run for senate  (Read 2605 times)
qwerty
Dick Nixon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 11, 2004, 03:04:51 AM »

I condemn the members of the Republican party for unanimously voting against me. I pray to god for fire to come to all of you.

I am excited about the upcoming election against Outgoing Senator and radlib Akno, and trollish pol creater RRegan4ever. I will be running as an independant to defeat these losers.

When I am elected to the Senate, things will change. The UAC majority is out of control and something must be done to stop the "centrists" from taking over the forum.

Many of you aren't aware that Akno is a registered sex offender. He lures innocent children into his gingerbread house and takes away their innocence. And, just like the son of the real Ronald Reagan, RR4ever is gay.

I look forward to a contest conducted with spirit and grace. May god bless all of you.
Hermit
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 03:33:08 AM »

I condemn the members of the Republican party for unanimously voting against me. I pray to god for fire to come to all of you.

I am excited about the upcoming election against Outgoing Senator and radlib Akno, and trollish pol creater RRegan4ever. I will be running as an independant to defeat these losers.

When I am elected to the Senate, things will change. The UAC majority is out of control and something must be done to stop the "centrists" from taking over the forum.

Many of you aren't aware that Akno is a registered sex offender. He lures innocent children into his gingerbread house and takes away their innocence. And, just like the son of the real Ronald Reagan, RR4ever is gay.

I look forward to a contest conducted with spirit and grace. May god bless all of you.
That has to be the funniest speech ever given on these boards.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2004, 06:41:53 AM »

I object to that statement, as you have no proof. I am not a sex offender and I don't live in a gingerbread house. I am also curious how you know that RReagan4EVER is gay.

You voted for RReagan4EVER in the Republican primary, so do you pray to god for fire to come to yourself?
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2004, 06:52:02 AM »

Your objection is over-rulled. And you know that I did not vote for RReagan4EVER in the primary. Stop lying.

Yes, you did, look it up.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2004, 07:08:04 AM »

How come the vote was unaminously for RReagan4EVER then?

Just look at your posts, you can see in your profile or go the Primary Board and you will see. I'm having trouble copying the thing, but just look, you know its there.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2004, 07:51:23 AM »

NixonNow, you have really gone off the deep end.  Exactly who do you think will vote for you?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2004, 09:01:20 AM »

This is the funniest sh*t I've ever read. Thanks for the laugh NixonNow.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2004, 11:24:02 AM »

This has gotten ridiculous now. 57, you did vote for RReagan4EVER and stop blaming us for your loss. Your comments have become so outrageous and you wonder why you lost the primary.

Now if you are going to run an Independent campaign, make sure you keep it clean. When I ran in the old district 2 special election it was probably one of the cleanest campaigns Atlasia has ever seen. So I hope you show respect to the voters and your opponents by running a fair race.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2004, 12:19:48 PM »

I think he has simply given up any attempt of being taken seriously.
StevenNick
StevenNick99

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2004, 02:24:38 PM »

As chairman of the republican party I would like to officially announce that I hereby expel 57Opinions a.k.a. NixonNow or Richard M. Nixon from the Republican Party.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2004, 02:25:52 PM »
« Edited: August 11, 2004, 02:26:31 PM by Keystone Phil »

As chairman of the republican party I would like to officially announce that I hereby expel 57Opinions a.k.a. NixonNow or Richard M. Nixon from the Republican Party.

Wow. Is this the first time in Atlas history that someone has been expelled from a forum party?
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2004, 02:46:58 PM »

Wow. Is this the first time in Atlas history that someone has been expelled from a forum party?

Nope the second actually... The first person was also ironically named after a Former President as well. Though the circumstances for him being kicked out of that party were later deemed as unjust and he was allowed back in.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2004, 02:49:14 PM »
« Edited: August 11, 2004, 04:02:52 PM by Keystone Phil »

Nope the second actually... The first person was also ironically named after a Former President as well. Though the circumstances for him being kicked out of that party were later deemed as unjust and he was allowed back in.

Well this move was certainly fair and I applaud Senator SteveNick for this action. It was really getting out of hand.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2004, 04:01:51 PM »

Well this move was certainly fair and I applause Senator SteveNick for this action. It was really getting out of hand.

Yes believe me the situations are completely different.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2004, 04:07:33 PM »

Who was it that got kicked I cant remember.
Schmitz in 1972
Liberty
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2004, 05:27:18 PM »

A while back someone wondered if Bandit was a conservative parodying the left, now I'm beginning to wonder if NixonNow/Nixon/57 is a liberal trying to make the right look bad...
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2004, 07:14:12 PM »

A while back someone wondered if Bandit was a conservative parodying the left, now I'm beginning to wonder if NixonNow/Nixon/57 is a liberal trying to make the right look bad...

No, when he talks about politics he makes sense. He doesn't go off his rocker talking about normal political issues, or say stuff like Kerry will win Kentucky. He'll just threaten to kill people.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2004, 01:42:58 PM »

Indeedily doo, I was kicked out of the Democratic Party by Boss Tweed when he was their Chairman. He also threatened to kick Gustaf out but never did.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2004, 01:47:56 PM »

NixonNow, I hereby declare you Lyndon LaRouche of Atlasia...no serious campaigning there...
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2004, 02:03:26 PM »

NixonNow, I hereby declare you Lyndon LaRouche of Atlasia...no serious campaigning there...

Hey, I was thinking along the same lines Smiley
Defarge

Political Matrix
E: -3.13, S: -0.72

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2004, 05:35:40 PM »

This is by far one of the funniest threats in the forums.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2004, 02:09:53 AM »

I think there are flashes of NixonNow actually trying, but he has been flipping off his rocker an awful lot.  If you are watching NixonNow, are you on some kind of mental health medication?  I'm serious, some of the stuff you post is sickeningly odd and sometimes nonsensical.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2004, 02:15:38 AM »
« Edited: August 13, 2004, 02:16:36 AM by Keystone Phil »

I'm serious, some of the stuff you post is sickeningly odd

I'm not defending Mike's actions but how quickly you, Handzus, forget that "sickeningly odd" picture in your signature that you eventually removed.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2004, 02:19:42 AM »

I'm not defending Mike's actions but how quickly you, Handzus, forget that "sickeningly odd" picture in your signature that you eventually removed.

There's a huge difference to a sexual/poltical reference and threatening to kill someone and making personal attacks on other forumites.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2004, 02:21:22 AM »

There's a huge difference to a sexual/poltical reference and threatening to kill someone and making personal attacks on other forumites.

Both are extremely inappropriate.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies