Opinion of Mark Pryor (D-AR)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:12:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Mark Pryor (D-AR)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ...
Postive (D)

Negative (D)

Positive (R)

Negative (R)

Positive (I/O)

Negative (I/O)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Opinion of Mark Pryor (D-AR)  (Read 2106 times)
RR1997
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2014, 10:56:19 PM »

Eww..
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2014, 12:05:26 AM »

Granted, you guys are not Democrats, so this isn't directed at you ... but I don't get the thinking behind when conservative Republicans or liberal Democrats say "good riddance" to their moderate members who lose re-election.  The "Don't let the door hit you on your way out, DINO/RINO!" attitude would only make sense if said politician were being replaced with someone closer to your actual views.

If Joe Manchin or Mark Pryor get primaried successfully from the left/lose re-election, their replacements are going to be 1,000 times worse to liberals.  At least old school Southern Democrats preached some economic populism, just as old school New England Republicans preach fiscal conservatism.

Rant over.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2014, 12:33:51 AM »

Granted, you guys are not Democrats, so this isn't directed at you ... but I don't get the thinking behind when conservative Republicans or liberal Democrats say "good riddance" to their moderate members who lose re-election.  The "Don't let the door hit you on your way out, DINO/RINO!" attitude would only make sense if said politician were being replaced with someone closer to your actual views.

If Joe Manchin or Mark Pryor get primaried successfully from the left/lose re-election, their replacements are going to be 1,000 times worse to liberals.  At least old school Southern Democrats preached some economic populism, just as old school New England Republicans preach fiscal conservatism.

Rant over.

It's one thing to be a moderate Democrat, it's quite another to thump a bible in a television ad. Neither party should accept that kind of b.s., and that's why Mark Pryor should've gotten triaged much earlier. Individual situations should have individual consequences, and Mark Pryor is certainly too stupid to deserve a Senate seat (hell, he even said so!).
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2014, 01:27:58 AM »

Meh, negative. He looks okay next to Cotton, but that's the best I've got.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies