Republican primary so far (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:57:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Republican primary so far (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republican primary so far  (Read 1797 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: February 06, 2008, 10:15:38 AM »

Let me just start by saying I think the Democratic primary is pretty clear. It's Clinton as a favorite with Obama making headway. I think after Super Tuesday she'll pull away. It may still be interesting but Obama is still pretty much an underdog. Richardson and Edwards are alsorans.

What I want to know is what happened to Guilliani
Huh I haven't seen a candidate on the national stage with an advantage like the one he had be this much of a non factor. He performed very poorly in the early states and now is polling really bad in Florida? I thought he had control of many of the bigger states heading into Super Tuesday.

Who is going to win the GOP nomination? McCain? Romney? I'll just start by saying Huckabee may make it interesting bur won't win. Freddy's already pulled out(talk about a non factor).  I'm sure these questions have been tossed around on this board but no one, not even the press, is talking about Rudy. That's what I'm mainly concerned about.

Feel free to give some theories but try not to say anything too opinionated here such as "candidate X just plain sucks" or "candidate Y can't get their ____ together." I never anticipated the bizzare events of this Republican nomination process and am just curious why these things are happening.

There was never a candidate name Guilliani. Rudy G-I-U-L-I-A-N-I was done in by a horrific strategy that involved blowing off all of the states prior to Florida.

Giuliani was done in by a horrific campaign that forced him to desert the early states.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies