Nader wins? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:33:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Nader wins? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nader wins?  (Read 1630 times)
khirkhib

« on: August 11, 2004, 04:05:40 PM »

funny, funny, funny.  Yeah there really are no outside goals for the Nader campaign.  He knows he's not going to win the election, he can't win a state (though I do like the concentrate on Alaska idea)  He isn't even with a Party.  Many people voted for Nader last time because if Nader got a combined 5% than it would qualify the Green Party for gov't funds.  Since Nader isn't with a party even that doesn't matter.   No nobody wins with a vote for Nader except maybe Bush.
khirkhib

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 04:30:44 PM »

No.  I can't really figure out Nader's motives of late.  I just don't know what the goal of the campaign is.  Badnarik's goal is to make the Libertarian party a player, a spoiler, get them attention so the party can grow.  Codd wants to build an alliance with the Democrats so that they get the Green issues into the main stream.  I think every third party has a goal except for Nader who says he wants to give choice, when their is choice and he says he wants to get Bush out of office but he recieves money and signitures from the republicans - doesn't he feel just a little bit like a sap.

I can't figure it out.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies