Kerry Administrations (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:22:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Kerry Administrations (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kerry Administrations  (Read 2920 times)
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« on: February 11, 2004, 07:37:12 PM »
« edited: February 11, 2004, 07:40:50 PM by Michael Zeigermann »

Very interesting thread. Kerry may lose, but that shouldn't stop us from having a bit of fun speculating. Wink

Sectary of State:

GARY HART - Early on in the primary season Gary Hart flirted with a run for the nomination however he eventually abandoned the idea and endorsed Kerry, he has from what I hear been providing national security advice to the Kerry camp ever since … Hart also served on the US Commission on National Security, which had endorsed creation of a homeland security agency before the 9-11 attacks and has been involved with national security think tanks since he left the Senate in the 1980’s… the only potential draw back for Hart would be 1.) If he runs for the Senate in Colorado as he has been urged to do and 2.) The Donna Brazil affair, but essentially I think it’s a non issue now and cannot be held against him…

JAMES RUBIN – Was Albrights deputy and has since then been a foreign policy commentator on both sides of the Atlantic, probably too young for the post but a possibility non the less, but more than likely a potential National Security Advisor or perhaps UN ambassador.

Actually, I was also thinking of Rubin as a possibility for Sec. Of State, bearing in mind that he has plenty of experience for his age and that he was a key figure in organising the Nato strike on Kosovo. He's been doing a lot of work as a pundit for the BBC over here. Very charming, likeable guy with a bright future ahead of him.

If not Rubin then I honestly think Kerry should consider Wes Clark as Sec. of State.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Cleland seems the obvious choice there, but then I don't really know enough about Kerrey.

Perhaps Kerry should choose Kerrey as his running mate. Kerry/Kerrey, geddit? Geddit? OK, I'll shut up now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies