Third Amendment to Article III, Section 2, Clause 2 of the OSPR [Passed] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:42:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Third Amendment to Article III, Section 2, Clause 2 of the OSPR [Passed] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Third Amendment to Article III, Section 2, Clause 2 of the OSPR [Passed]  (Read 4196 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 07, 2008, 11:48:26 PM »

It took until my re-election campaign for my bills I introduced in my first week to get to the floor. I think we're safe to add a couple of extra slots to move things along. It will wipe some of the last of the arcane American system left in Atlasia right off the map.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 11:10:50 PM »

It took until my re-election campaign for my bills I introduced in my first week to get to the floor. I think we're safe to add a couple of extra slots to move things along. It will wipe some of the last of the arcane American system left in Atlasia right off the map.

There's almost nothing American about the way the Senate handles new bills.  The idea that any Senator can propose a bill and see it voted on by the full Senate is certainly not something that happens in the U.S. Senate (if there ever was a thing).
Thats my point. Theres only tiny traces of it here, and we can kill them here.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 11:06:51 AM »

Nay
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 12:09:48 PM »

Aye ftr