How surprised is Hillary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:08:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  How surprised is Hillary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How surprised is Hillary that Obama is proving to be such tough competition?
Not Surpised at all
Somewhat surpised
Very surpised
Shocked and awed!
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: How surprised is Hillary?  (Read 1454 times)
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« on: February 07, 2008, 01:34:49 PM »

i wish the mods would create an obama board so all of the kool aid drinkers could go on there and sing his praises.

I wish they would create a waltermitty board so the rest of us don't have to listen to you boast about how Obama will always be leagues behind Clinton even when the two are virtually tied.
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 01:52:20 PM »

i wish the mods would create an obama board so all of the kool aid drinkers could go on there and sing his praises.

I wish they would create a waltermitty board so the rest of us don't have to listen to you boast about how Obama will always be leagues behind Clinton even when the two are virtually tied.

im not pretending that clinton has it wrapped up.

it is obama supporters on here that think he has it wrapped up.  strange considering hillary has more delegates than him.

oh well.  smoke and mirrors, i guess.

speaking of smoke and mirrors that delegatge lead Clinton is hiding behind is over inflated with superdelegates who are free to change their mind at any point in time.  If Obama continues to lead in pledged delegates I would expect many of them to begin changing their tune.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies