Feb. 9th primaries & caucuses--Dem. results thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:38:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Feb. 9th primaries & caucuses--Dem. results thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Feb. 9th primaries & caucuses--Dem. results thread  (Read 18669 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: February 09, 2008, 08:14:44 PM »

LA?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 08:19:06 PM »

Louisiana, I meant, though I don't remember. Do polls close at eight central or eastern time?

Ah...I thought you had missed the CA primary. Smiley I guess the abbreviation I was thinking of is just more common.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 08:36:35 AM »

Oh, well isn't that convenient, every single state that the Democrats will never win is also a state that Obama won, and every single state that the Democrats must focus in is also a state that Clinton won. Tongue

EDIT: Oh, besides Missouri.  Is Clinton still clinging to the belief that she won Missouri?

Yes, Texas sure is a must-win for a Democratic presidential nominee. But it's a clever spin. One would expect people to go the other way, saying that Obama's strength in GOP areas is a sign of strength for the general (it isn't, of course, but that's irrelevant) and yet she manages to make it the other way around.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies