Bush is a moron
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:14:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bush is a moron
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Bush is a moron  (Read 2179 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 13, 2004, 11:30:47 PM »

http://www.majorityreportradio.com/weblog/archives/Bush%20-%20Tribal%20Sovereignty.mp3
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 11:32:18 PM »

I heard that clip at DubyaSpeak.com.  It was as I said in another thread: painful.
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -8.70

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2004, 11:37:35 PM »

This guy is a 40-watt bulb.  Is brain is pickled in a beer and cocaine marinade and he can no longer put together cogent thoughts.

Did you know that he has serious dyslexia?  His mom used to make him study with him for long hours, even in the summer, to overcome his reading problems.

The guy is worse than Reagan with his early onset of Alzheimer's while in office in '88.

freedomburns
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2004, 01:12:24 AM »

Honestly, I can't see what the big deal about this is.  I mean, they are relationships between sovereign entities.  So what if he didn't even attempt to answer the reporter's question!?  He was probably with the liberal media anyway, am I right or what?
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2004, 10:51:44 AM »

People were laughing in the background....wow!
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2004, 11:23:26 AM »

LOL Smiley
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 3.83

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2004, 04:09:58 PM »

And what Ivy League school are you folks off to to get your MBA's, or would that be beneath all of you?...

I just recently read an objective intelligence profile of Bush (I can go look for a link) and he's actually quite average. Speaking (aka thinking on his feet) and seeing the world from a point of view that isn't his are weak areas for him. So I guess it's really unusual for someone to have those problems.

I think it's just plain damn funny that you never hear any malaprops or mis-speaks of Kerry, of which there are plenty. And when you do, it's just the no good Republicans questioning his patriotism again or attempting character assassination. Sad.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2004, 06:27:37 PM »

Oh, we're well aware that Kerry has said some stupid things in the past.  You conservatives ran that comment of Kerry's, "I actually voted for the 87 billion before I voted against it," clear into the ground.  However, I highly doubt that there'd be enough material from Kerry to fill a medium-sized website, as there has been from Bush.  We're not claiming that Bush is all around stupid.  However, we are claiming that he is one of the worst speakers when not given a script that we've heard in a long time.  The fact that Bush has an MBA does not have any impact whatsoever on his incompetence at ad-libbed speech.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2004, 08:40:09 PM »

And what Ivy League school are you folks off to to get your MBA's, or would that be beneath all of you?...

I just recently read an objective intelligence profile of Bush (I can go look for a link) and he's actually quite average. Speaking (aka thinking on his feet) and seeing the world from a point of view that isn't his are weak areas for him. So I guess it's really unusual for someone to have those problems.

I think it's just plain damn funny that you never hear any malaprops or mis-speaks of Kerry, of which there are plenty. And when you do, it's just the no good Republicans questioning his patriotism again or attempting character assassination. Sad.

Do you want to know how he got into Yale- LEGACY.  And he had a low C average.  He only passed because his daddy put in a nice endowment.  He applied to U of Texas Law School and got denied, but guess what he decided to do? Go to Harvard Business School for an MBA.  Wanna knwo how he got that? LEGACY!  Wow!  Yeah, Bush is AVERAGE, but most average people do not get the priviledges he does.  

Kerry does get twisted out in many ways.  You have Cable News Networks dedicated to Bush's re-election effort plus talk radio.  You have plent of multi-millionaires and religious zealots filling the coffers of Limbaugh and Hannity.  Gee, a conservative Republican whiner!  I'd never thought I'd say this but there are a lot of you oxymorons out there.
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2004, 01:22:28 PM »

Do you want to know how he got into Yale- LEGACY.  And he had a low C average.  He only passed because his daddy put in a nice endowment.  He applied to U of Texas Law School and got denied, but guess what he decided to do? Go to Harvard Business School for an MBA.  Wanna knwo how he got that? LEGACY!  Wow!  Yeah, Bush is AVERAGE, but most average people do not get the priviledges he does.  

Kerry does get twisted out in many ways.  You have Cable News Networks dedicated to Bush's re-election effort plus talk radio.  You have plent of multi-millionaires and religious zealots filling the coffers of Limbaugh and Hannity.  Gee, a conservative Republican whiner!  I'd never thought I'd say this but there are a lot of you oxymorons out there.

Oh, so pappy George bought his degree. That's like me saying Kerry shot himself in the foot to get his Purple Heart.

Go get an MBA at an Ivy League school and maybe you can talk about his intelligence. Pathetic, you people have nothing else to say.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2004, 05:40:40 PM »

Oh, so pappy George bought his degree. That's like me saying Kerry shot himself in the foot to get his Purple Heart.

Go get an MBA at an Ivy League school and maybe you can talk about his intelligence. Pathetic, you people have nothing else to say.

Keep shooting yourself in the foot.  No really!  It's mind boggling average Americans support such bumblef-u-c-k-s like George W. Bush.  Anyone with enough money and namesake can get into these schools for any degree.  Can you give me one or two good reasons why you are defending him?
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2004, 07:49:35 PM »

Keep shooting yourself in the foot.  No really!  It's mind boggling average Americans support such bumblef-u-c-k-s like George W. Bush.  Anyone with enough money and namesake can get into these schools for any degree.  Can you give me one or two good reasons why you are defending him?

Hey, it's mind-boggling to me that average people can support flip-flopping, anti-military, pro free trade, 50 faces for 50 states style liberal senators too. All you people do is stand there and yell that Bush is an idiot and that he's stupid and your grounds for it are malaprops and mis-speaks. That's absolutely laughable. Listen, why don't you get some legitimate criticisms unless you just want to keep up with bullsh*t. Whichever. Again, if it's so easy go get an MBA and do what Bush has done. Get elected governor of a state. If any idiot can do it, go do it, don't sit there and b*tch. You can find a way to do it.
Dr. Cynic
Lawrence Watson
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2004, 08:04:30 PM »

Bush went and got a business degree. That's cool. But, to go into American Politcs you need a public speaking course. Without it anyone is prone to gaffes and misdispronunciations. (HAHA).
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2004, 08:05:14 PM »

any idiot can do that if their dad is wealthy as hell and a former president. If you think Bush got where he is soely on his merits you are one deluded person.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2004, 08:13:10 PM »

Hey, it's mind-boggling to me that average people can support flip-flopping, anti-military, pro free trade, 50 faces for 50 states style liberal senators too. All you people do is stand there and yell that Bush is an idiot and that he's stupid and your grounds for it are malaprops and mis-speaks. That's absolutely laughable. Listen, why don't you get some legitimate criticisms unless you just want to keep up with bullsh*t. Whichever. Again, if it's so easy go get an MBA and do what Bush has done. Get elected governor of a state. If any idiot can do it, go do it, don't sit there and b*tch. You can find a way to do it.

First of all, Bush is WAY more free trade than Kerry.  Flip-flop?Huh Ha, Bush is worse.  Could you please look at internet blogs rather than listen to Hannity or Limbaugh for once.  No really.  His brain was in a fog until he was 40 and then somehow "found God".  This is like Chris Farley being surroudned by a bunch of vindictive corporate, religious zealot @ssholes.  Bush is just a smiley happy warm comforting face in the midst of all this.  Now I wouldn't mind having a beer with him only if the neo-con @ssholes were out of his ears.
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2004, 08:13:17 PM »

any idiot can do that if their dad is wealthy as hell and a former president. If you think Bush got where he is soely on his merits you are one deluded person.

That's an excuse, Red. An excuse is a lack of performance.
Dr. Cynic
Lawrence Watson
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2004, 08:20:56 PM »

Bush was elected because the organization behind him knew they could control him. I.e.: Dick Cheney.
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2004, 08:25:32 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2004, 08:56:07 PM by TheGiantSaguaro »

First of all, Bush is WAY more free trade than Kerry.  Flip-flop?Huh Ha, Bush is worse.  Could you please look at internet blogs rather than listen to Hannity or Limbaugh for once.  No really.  His brain was in a fog until he was 40 and then somehow "found God".  This is like Chris Farley being surroudned by a bunch of vindictive corporate, religious zealot @ssholes.  Bush is just a smiley happy warm comforting face in the midst of all this.  Now I wouldn't mind having a beer with him only if the neo-con @ssholes were out of his ears.

Oh okay, you want to bullsh*t. I can do that. I can name call if you want to do that too - like I said, whichever. If you guys wanted a good labor candidate, you know you had Gephardt. Kerry is not a friend of labor, I surely need not tell you that. And how do you think he'll endear himself to the people? Oh, his wife owns a mansion in every swing state so he can go there and bellyache and whine - like you and Red - about knowing how hard the people have it since he can say he's lived there. If you think he's any less for free trade than Bush than you're as far out as you say I am. Both are rich and yet you guys resent one and not the other. Amazing.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2004, 09:01:09 PM »

And free trade is always a bad thing?  Not at all.  It's just how it is applied.  I know Clinton should have examined NAFTA more, but a global economy, if applied right can provide an exter $2.8 trillion ot the world's GDP.  I know a lot about Bush's tax policy.  It is clearly not for the middle class and I don't think I have to tell you that.
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2004, 09:15:38 PM »

And free trade is always a bad thing?  Not at all.  It's just how it is applied.  I know Clinton should have examined NAFTA more, but a global economy, if applied right can provide an exter $2.8 trillion ot the world's GDP.  I know a lot about Bush's tax policy.  It is clearly not for the middle class and I don't think I have to tell you that.

Sure, it expands the US economy as well, among other things which isn't a bad thing at all. Then it becomes a little easier to absorb catastrophies and so forth. Of course I'm not a big labor guy and won't pretend to be.

Tax policy. See, I don't know about not for the middle class, because I think you should get back according to what you pay in. If you pay in less, you get less back. If I pay in a million dollars, I get more back, or should. That's just logical to me. It's like an old story and I can't remember if it was one of Reagan's or who said it, but it went something like this: if three people are going to a baseball game one buys a ticket for $75, the other buys a ticket for $40, and the third decides not to go and doesn't buy any at all. Now weather comes along that forces the game to be postponed and it is decided that everyone will get his/her money back for the tickets purchased. Well, under the GOP plan the guy who bought the $75 ticket gets his $75 back. And the guy who bought the $40 ticket gets his $40 back. The gentleman who didn't buy one doesn't get anything back. Now under the Dem plan, everyone gets back $35.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2004, 09:20:03 PM »

^^^^Great Analogy^^^^
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2004, 12:42:51 PM »

That's an excuse, Red. An excuse is a lack of performance.

how's it an excuse? I don't see how anyone could argue Bush accomplished everything solely on his own and would've gotten just as far if it wasn't for his family.
Bogart
bogart414
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -5.39

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2004, 03:10:39 PM »

In my experience, the people who whine most about others utilizing their connections are the ones who have never bothered to build their own. Connection, networking, whatever you want to call it is the way you get things done. Step into the business world and you'll learn this reality really, really quickly.
agcatter
agcat
YaBB God

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2004, 07:12:05 PM »

I watched the Gore - Bush debates and it wasn't Bush that came off as the moron.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2005, 09:25:46 AM »

You know after being married to Laura for so long, you'd have thought she'd have taught him how to string a sentence together

That said I don't think he's thick

Dave

Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies