va: best case scenario for hillary?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:56:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  va: best case scenario for hillary?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: va: best case scenario for hillary?  (Read 1945 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2008, 08:31:02 PM »

J. J. also received brutal and extreme ownage.
Angel of Death
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2008, 11:27:42 PM »

Best case? Hillary wins. And it's going to happen.

Did you *really* expect we would let you get away with this one, Phil?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2008, 11:29:29 PM »

Uh, no, I didn't and frankly I don't care anymore. If people want to harp on these things, fine with me. It just proves the insane immaturity here. Have fun!

(Oh, and then people wonder why people leave the forum and the quality of posting has gone down the damn toilet...)
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2008, 11:41:27 PM »

Uh, no, I didn't and frankly I don't care anymore. If people want to harp on these things, fine with me. It just proves the insane immaturity here. Have fun!

(Oh, and then people wonder why people leave the forum and the quality of posting has gone down the damn toilet...)

Roll Eyes Indeed..
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2008, 11:44:58 PM »

Roll Eyes Indeed..

Why do you keep continuing with me? What the hell is your deal? It's obviously something personal.
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2008, 11:47:16 PM »

Roll Eyes Indeed..

Why do you keep continuing with me? What the hell is your deal? It's obviously something personal.

Who says I have something against you? Some of things you say rub me the wrong way but I dont hate you...or hate you on a personal level.

I dont even think I know you enough to even hate you personally.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2008, 11:50:23 PM »

Who says I have something against you? Some of things you say rub me the wrong way but I dont hate you...or hate you on a personal level.

You keep targetting my prediction in a number of threads even when it's not relevant at all to the discussion. It's quite annoying. Lay off.

I don't have the greatest prediction record but I think I have a good deal of knowledge with this stuff. I go for the upset prediction and I get it wrong. Oh well.
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2008, 11:53:13 PM »

You keep targetting my prediction in a number of threads even when it's not relevant at all to the discussion. It's quite annoying. Lay off.

I don't have the greatest prediction record but I think I have a good deal of knowledge with this stuff. I go for the upset prediction and I get it wrong. Oh well.

I actually only did it once in the other thread. This thread is actually where you made the prediction, and im not the only one to call you out on it. But i'll lay off anyways.
Angel of Death
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2008, 12:03:06 AM »

The reason you're getting picked on here, Keystone Phil, is because of the excessive gloating you tend to display around here. So don't complain about turnabout.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2008, 12:10:27 AM »

The reason you're getting picked on here, Keystone Phil, is because of the excessive gloating you tend to display around here. So don't complain about turnabout.

Very true. I remember how awful he was on Super Tuesday, acting as if Hillary had won big even.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2008, 12:18:13 AM »

Very true. I remember how awful he was on Super Tuesday, acting as if Hillary had won big even.

LOL! And why did I act that way on Super Tuesday and other days?

Get real, people. The fact is that I never gloated before while everyone else rubbed everything in my face about Santorum. Now you had to deal with it and it sucked, didn't it? It should have been a lesson. What goes around, comes around.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2008, 02:47:07 AM »

LOL! And why did I act that way on Super Tuesday and other days?

Get real, people. The fact is that I never gloated before while everyone else rubbed everything in my face about Santorum. Now you had to deal with it and it sucked, didn't it? It should have been a lesson. What goes around, comes around.

I recall gloating.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies