Happy Valentine's Day, Atlas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:24:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Happy Valentine's Day, Atlas (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Happy Valentine's Day, Atlas  (Read 2781 times)
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 14, 2008, 01:32:47 PM »

Ohhh, this is why I love Tina.  She already sent me a text and said "No flowers, no chocolate. Just get your ass over here after work"

I love this woman.

HAHAHA

Well, in honor of Valentine's Day, let me share with you my "shopping" experience yesterday.  While I was in the store the other day looking at cards, I came across some very funny ones which you might like.

1)       On the cover is a moving image of Capt. Jack Sparrow (from “Pirates of the Caribbean”).  When you opened the card, it read "Here’s hoping your Valentine’s Day is rated AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!"  ----  Gotta love Pirate humor!  Hahaha

2)       On the cover, in big bold letters was written “WARNING!!!”  Under that, there is an image of a cute little baby lying in a field of white flowers.  When you opened the card, it read “Valentine’s Day has been known to cause babies.”  ----  DOH!

3)       On the cover, there is a guy saying “On Valentine’s Day, you should do something.”  When you opened the card, the guy has his arms stretched out saying “I’m something!”   ---- A very tempting card indeed!

I have more, but can’t remember at the moment.  hahahaha
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 11:23:24 AM »

True, but we do celebrate Valentino's day, often with cards, flowers and fashionable apparel.

With sparkles and fancy trim?  Tongue 
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 01:25:36 PM »

True, but we do celebrate Valentino's day, often with cards, flowers and fashionable apparel.

With sparkles and fancy trim?  Tongue 

Sparkles are not in until Spring 2013, but you could be at the front of the trim wave; they'll peak around Winter 2009.

Hmmm . . . that means I have to keep my Richard Simmons outfit int he closet for a few more years.  Thanks Hugh!  Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies