Live From the Senator Akno21 HQ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:08:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Live From the Senator Akno21 HQ
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Live From the Senator Akno21 HQ  (Read 664 times)
Akno21
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 22, 2004, 11:23:20 PM »

PRESS CONFERENCE

S. Akno21: First question, you in the blue.(Flashbulbs popping)
Reporter in Blue: Are you taking your case to court?
S. Akno21: Yes, I am.
RIB: Do you expect to win?
Akno21: I cannot accuratly predict the outcome of court cases. I hope they side with me, yes I do. Do I think I am right? Yes I do.
Reporter 2: What is your opinion on the Tomato Soup Controvsersy?
S. Akno21: I don't think it's a controversy. There were a few questions, they were answered, and that's really it. Mr. Gabu presented a resolution and I hope we can all follow the resolution.
Reporter 3: What is your opinion on the other Senate Races?
S. Akno21: I am pleased by the re-election of Senator Harry. I am also pleased by the elections of Handzus, Migrendel, and TexasGurl. The re-election of Steven Nick, while a blow to my party and politcal beliefs, was probably inevitable and I respect the decision of the Distrct 5 voters.
Reporter 4: What will the basis of your case be?
S. Akno21: I am not releasing details of that.
Reporter 5: Fritz is the chairman of your party, but he ruled against you. How do you feel about that?
S. Akno21: I disagree with his ruling, and I would disagree no matter who made it. I applaud Fritz for making the decision he thought was right, even if it may end up hurting his political allies. I am disappointed that he ruled the way he did, but it's all up to the court now.

S. Akno21: Before I end this conference, I would like to thank all my supporters for their help in getting me to this place.  

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies