I Proudly Endorse Reaganfan!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:26:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  I Proudly Endorse Reaganfan!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I Proudly Endorse Reaganfan!  (Read 1696 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 16, 2004, 03:24:41 AM »

Brit Hume: We now go live to a rally in Nashville, TN, where the Vice-President is expected to endorse Reaganfan for Governor of the Southern Region.

(I walk onto the stage to the tune of Brand New Day)

(crowds cheer)

Hello... Hello... Thank You.  It is an honor to be here this day.  The honor is truely all mine, because today, I am here to tell you, in no uncertain terms, of my full fledged support for Reaganfan as your next governor.

(Cheers)

I know this man.  I know he is an honest man.  I know that he is a just man.  I know that he is devoted man.  And I know that if you are looking for greatness in your next Governor, then he is your man for the job.

(Cheers)

Many have critizied him in the past.  They say, "he tries too hard".  I say "he is persistant".  They say, "he isn't fair".  I say "he is commited to justice".  They say, "he is too partisan".  I say, "take a look at his opponent".

(I smirk)

(loud laughter from crowd)

(UAC plants boo, but are mostly drowned out)

Mr. Reaganfan is a man who realizes the goodness of conservative principles and he is not ashamed to stick up for them.  He wants to work hard to provide the people of this region with what they want.  

(rising cheers throughout)

Defense of Life, Defense of Tradition and Offense against those who seek to harm this nation are all key priciples to the people of the Southern Region and are priciples that this man will fight to uphold.  Without any further delay, I introduce the one, the only... Reaganfan.

(thunderous cheers)

Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2004, 03:42:21 AM »

Thank you Supersouly.

(CHEERS AS SUPERSOULTY SHAKES REAGANFAN'S HAND AND STANDS BESIDE HIM)

Thank you all. Today, I give the American people and the people here in the Southern region a chance. A chance at new beginnings.

(Cheers)

The Atlas Forum Government, while working hard and well, in a way, has become to real. As governor, I will change that. I will do anything that comes up to cut down the size of government.

(Cheers)

America needs compassionate conservatives to help bring parties together and make America stronger.

(Cheers)

The economy is good. And if I am elected governor, we will get even better numbers on the economy, and better numbers on jobs as well!!!

(Cheers)

In conclusion, the current governor is a good man, but so am I. It is time for a change. As governor, I will make a change. THANK YOU ALL!

(CHEERS AS "WALK OF LIFE" PLAYS AND REAGANFAN AND SUPERSOULTY DO THE ARM IN ARM VICTORY SIGN)
StevenNick
StevenNick99

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 02:19:59 PM »

I too would like to announce my strong support of Reaganfan in this election.  Reaganfan cares more deeply about the needs of the people of Atlasia than any other member of this forum that I have had the pleasure to befriend.  His dedication will serve the people of the Southeast very well.  I urge all residents of the Southeast region to vote to elect Reaganfan governor.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 02:23:05 PM »

I offer my enthusiastic support for reaganfan.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 03:42:14 PM »

Thank you all.. Thank you all so much.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 08:24:46 AM »

I wasn't going to make an endorsement here, for my former governor's seat.

I'm responsible for htmldon being governor, and it's likely he would not be a candidate right now had I remained governor and ran for reelection myself.  It's because of me that he's where he is right now.

That said, because of the negative attitude towards Reaganfan coming from those who support htmldon; and because the Governor has not put a stop to these types of threads or strongly condemned them, my endorsement and support goes to Reaganfan.  I hope he wins.

Good luck.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2004, 10:19:10 AM »
« Edited: August 17, 2004, 10:20:57 AM by Fritz »

Clay, exactly where is this "negative attitude towards Reaganfan coming from those who support htmldon"Huh   I can't find it anywhere!

Here is Nation's endorsement of Htmldon:
I would like to reaffirm my strongest support for Governor Htmldon -- he is one of a kind, and a fine Governor. Reaganfan needs to learn when to quit. Vote Don for a better everything.

Certainly not an overly negative statement about Reaganfan.  Here is my own endorsement of Htmldon:
My party is not making an endorsement in the Southeast Governor's race, but I personally endorse Htmldon.  Smiley
I didn't even mention Reaganfan's name.  The only other endorsement of Htmldon I see comes from the UAC Party, who merely lists the candidates they endorse for each race.

The only negative statement I see regarding Reaganfan came from KEmporer:
This was not an endorsement of Htmldon, and was also prompted by a statement made by Reaganfan himself.  I tend to agree that Reaganfan's statement "its time for a change" in the thread where 57opinions accuses Htmldon of homosexuality, was rather dumb.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2004, 10:31:38 AM »

Oh, I guess you mean the "Anybody but Reaganfan" thread.  Thats perhaps just a tad bit over the top, but far worse things have been done in this forum.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2004, 09:42:06 PM »

Reaganfan the lake builder may try to make Tennessee a lake if he wins! Cheesy
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2004, 10:02:08 PM »

I'm sure Reaganfan is a fine human being, who knows quite a bit about meterology, but I just don't think he's a good choice for any sort of office in Atlasia. Just my opinion.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2004, 10:07:09 PM »

Reaganfan the lake builder may try to make Tennessee a lake if he wins! Cheesy

Well at least in that case it would be a continuation of government policy (a la TVA.)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2004, 03:53:44 AM »

Thank you all.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2004, 08:00:05 AM »

Oh, I guess you mean the "Anybody but Reaganfan" thread.  Thats perhaps just a tad bit over the top, but far worse things have been done in this forum.

You got it.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2004, 11:29:21 AM »

I'm sure Reaganfan is a fine human being, who knows quite a bit about meterology, but I just don't think he's a good choice for any sort of office in Atlasia. Just my opinion.

Not that there's anothing wrong with meteorology, of course Cheesy
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2004, 01:36:44 PM »

Hey, without people like me... How would you know if it will rain or not. Smiley
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2004, 02:16:31 PM »

Hey, without people like me... How would you know if it will rain or not. Smiley

Look at the sky?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2004, 10:48:18 PM »

The Weather Channel?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2004, 10:53:44 PM »

Look at the sky?

But you wouldn't know that Reagan woke up with his Dad's patio furniture. (Yet another inside joke...)
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies