United Atlas Centrist Party Endorsements
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:50:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  United Atlas Centrist Party Endorsements
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: United Atlas Centrist Party Endorsements  (Read 3175 times)
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2004, 01:10:27 PM »

Okay, I'll ask Umengus to lay off with the prefer-the-original-to-the-copy line, if you'll stop with the do-you-know-about-all-our-other-parties line every time someone registers as Democrat.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2004, 02:13:51 PM »

Okay, I'll ask Umengus to lay off with the prefer-the-original-to-the-copy line, if you'll stop with the do-you-know-about-all-our-other-parties line every time someone registers as Democrat.

Well, some people actually don't know about other parties >P
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2004, 03:00:10 PM »

Before registering people read about Fantasy Politics in StevenNick's thread which tells people about THE PARTIES...
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2004, 04:16:59 PM »

Before registering people read about Fantasy Politics in StevenNick's thread which tells people about THE PARTIES...

Not nescessarily...
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2004, 04:19:56 PM »

I would like to thank my party for this endorsement, I greatly appreciate it Smiley
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2004, 04:20:35 PM »

Examples:

Screenname = freedomburns

homestate = CA

Party Affilitation = Progressive Party

Progressive Party doesn't really exist any more, there is only one person left there and he hasn't been on in about 4 months.

Well in THAT case...(thanks for filling me in)...

I have joined the United Left Party and joined and posted on our forum regarding our platform.

Home state is still CA.  

And screen name is still freedomburns.

I will spend some time reading old threads about "Atlasia wwworld events and issues of the day" to get me up to speed.

freedomburns

Are you aquainted with the parties of the Atlas Fantasy board?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2004, 06:42:39 PM »

Well, I think if you're going to continue to do what you do when people register to vote with the Democratic Party, you can probably expect Umengus, and me, to issue our standard responses.

You'll notice that the chairperson of the United Left party doesn't do this.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2004, 07:06:24 PM »

Well, I think if you're going to continue to do what you do when people register to vote with the Democratic Party, you can probably expect Umengus, and me, to issue our standard responses.

Okie dokie.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2004, 07:55:08 PM »

Fine, you believe (and I obviously disagree) that Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism.  Just don't pretend that this puts you in line with the UAC, because it clearly doesn't.

I'm not a UAC member for a reason- I don't fit in politically as well as I do with the Democrats. I was simply saying that I believe I am closer to being in line than RReagan4EVER.

You look like you'd fit in better with the AFIP then the Dems, but that's beside the point Wink

How so?

Well, looking at your Political Compass scores, you have a liberal social score and a moderate economic score, which fits well with the AFIP's attempted left social, moderate economic platform, while the Democrat's platform is more center-left/center-left Smiley

I'm still trying to figure your party out, Ilikeverin.  You say you are left social, moderate economic.  But your party platform is still a shameless copy of the UL, even after all this time.  If you were going to be a serious party, I would think you would have put up a platform that reflects the left social, moderate economic ideals you claim your party stands for.

I think Nym90 more closely belongs with the Democrat Party than with the AFIP- especially since he wrote our platform.  Smiley  But hey, whatever.  If he wants to be AFIP, thats fine.

I hope our two parties can work together, not against each other.  What do you say, Governor?  Cheesy  Truce?

We will have a comprehensive platform in place at some point before the Presidential election.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2004, 08:07:08 PM »

And will you be writing this platform, Nym?  You may set a record for being the authour of the most Atlas Forum party platforms! Cheesy
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2004, 08:10:17 PM »

And will you be writing this platform, Nym?  You may set a record for being the authour of the most Atlas Forum party platforms! Cheesy

Actually, it's a group effort, with the initial platform written by me Cool
Umengus
Belgium

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2004, 03:56:30 AM »
« Edited: August 19, 2004, 03:57:41 AM by Senate Candidate Umengus »

lol I removed "always prefer..." not to to give pleasure to my friend ilikeverine but to add the AFIP endorsement in my signature (for lack of place, i had to remove a thing). It' a little ironic...
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2004, 07:18:50 AM »

Just like to add that the UAC will be endorsing MAS117's Write-in Campaign for the District 2A Senate Seat.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies