The Atlasian Watchguard (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:52:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Watchguard (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlasian Watchguard  (Read 8395 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: February 29, 2008, 05:30:09 PM »

It was shocking, Al, and I don't mean to toot my own horn by I can't think of many other election results that were more surprising.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 05:35:12 PM »

Oh? Seriously? Interesting.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 10:47:23 PM »

The Atlasian Watchguard
An Exclusive Interview with Mr. Jack Polnut

Rocky:  Do you agree with then President Colin Wixted's actions to pardon Keystone Phil? Even though he was banned from holding any form of Atlasian office for 6 months, due to the Jessica Weinstien incident.

Polnut: I do have some concerns with this. If Phil were ineligible to serve as president, then the election should have been re-run with only the other three candidates. But importantly, I don't know under what specific authority the president acted. In the law, what the people want, and what should happen are two different things.

Wow. The misinformation campaign is now bordering on libel.

I won my appeal in the Supreme Court. I wasn't pardoned. Unbelievable.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 11:58:40 PM »

The Atlasian Watchguard
An Exclusive Interview with Mr. Jack Polnut

Rocky:  Do you agree with then President Colin Wixted's actions to pardon Keystone Phil? Even though he was banned from holding any form of Atlasian office for 6 months, due to the Jessica Weinstien incident.

Polnut: I do have some concerns with this. If Phil were ineligible to serve as president, then the election should have been re-run with only the other three candidates. But importantly, I don't know under what specific authority the president acted. In the law, what the people want, and what should happen are two different things.

Wow. The misinformation campaign is now bordering on libel.

I won my appeal in the Supreme Court. I wasn't pardoned. Unbelievable.
Dude, its a mistake, Im sure it will be fixed quickly. Slow yourself there Uniter.

I love it when instigators call someone out that person is defending themsevles. You continue to prove yourself to be the joke, Mr. "I have nothing to lose."
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 12:08:35 AM »

You didnt defend yourself. Defending yourself wouldve been "Actually, quick correction: I won my appeal, instead of being pardoned.", not your paranoid rant.

Are you finished obsessing over my every move?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 12:49:37 AM »

You didnt defend yourself. Defending yourself wouldve been "Actually, quick correction: I won my appeal, instead of being pardoned.", not your paranoid rant.

Are you finished obsessing over my every move?
Phil, Im going to hold you responsible for your actions. These are not the appropriate actions or words for a President of Atlasia, and I will remind you every time you overstep that bound. In the last 48 hours you have made me quite busy.

"Hold me responsible."

Ok, so you aren't finished obsessing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies