Absentee Voting Booth, Pacific February Runoff
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:12:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Absentee Voting Booth, Pacific February Runoff
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Absentee Voting Booth, Pacific February Runoff  (Read 1423 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 25, 2008, 07:51:26 AM »

This election is held in accordance with Article V of the Constitution and with the Consolidated Electoral System Reform Act.  The regular runoff election begins at 1:00 PM ET, February 28th, and ends at 1:00 PM ET, Mar 2nd.
You may either vote in the Regular Runoff Election Voting Booth or in the Absentee Voting Booth. Absentee Voting is open from now on and will close at 1:00 PM ET, February 28th. Voting in both renders both your votes invalid, I think (I'll check again, though. It says so somewhere...)

DO NOT EDIT OR DELETE THE POST CONTAINING YOUR BALLOT IN ANY WAY AFTER 20 MINUTES OF ITS BEING POSTED OR YOUR VOTE WILL BE INVALIDATED

The act of campaigning within the election booth is strictly forbidden and will render void any votes made by those who campaign.  The act of campaigning is considered to include, but is not limited to, strong attempts to compel others either to vote or not to vote for one or multiple candidates, or other related activities that could reasonably be construed as a direct attempt to influence how future voters cast their ballots.

However, the Department of Forum Affairs will make every effort to be fair in consideration of the above matter and will give voters the benefit of the doubt.  Explanations of one's vote or simple expressions of approval for a candidate will not be construed as acts of campaigning, unless they obviously violate the above criteria.

Place a mark in the space provided beside the candidate who you wish to vote for. You are an eligible voter in general if you were registered to vote in the Pacific on or before February 18th 2007, and if you made 15 posts in any location within the Atlas Forum in the 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the regular runoff election.

Unlike in regular elections, you are NOT allowed to write-in candidates or vote for "None of the Above" in a runoff election. Doing so will render your ballot invalid.

For your convenience, here is a map of the regions, to aid you in the question of whether or not you reside in the Pacific:

[ ] Friz (JCP-OR) (i)
[ ] Xahar (PLP-CA)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 07:11:03 PM »

I'll vote early to make sure:

[ ] Friz (JCP-OR) (i)