Most inaccurate PM scores
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:02:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Most inaccurate PM scores
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Most inaccurate PM scores  (Read 2035 times)
NDN
Uganda

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 25, 2008, 11:53:09 PM »

Have you seen anyone's PM scores and thought to yourself that they seemed really out of wack? Personally when I see MODU's, I generally think it's far too left wing for him. But there are more examples.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 11:58:49 PM »

I'm not sure SoS' is right.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 12:02:50 AM »

I bet some would say me.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 12:09:59 AM »

There was a point where Straha's PM looked moderate.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 12:17:41 AM »

MODU is the obvious example. There are other people whose political views change, but they never retake the test.
NDN
Uganda

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 12:59:54 AM »

There was a point where Straha's PM looked moderate.
Straha is 'centrist.' Not necessarily the same thing though. Tongue
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 08:10:20 AM »

MODU is the obvious example. There are other people whose political views change, but they never retake the test.

hahaha . . . my views haven't changed in years.  I'm just more vocal against Democrats and for the military/personal responsibility which gives people a false impression.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 08:57:15 AM »

hahaha . . . my views haven't changed in years.  I'm just more vocal against Democrats and for the military/personal responsibility which gives people a false impression.

Yes, to me your down the middle scores seem perfectly in line with your overall postings.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 09:56:32 AM »

Mine is correct. Extreme centrist.

I wonder if I can hit 0.00 and 0.00 someday.
Willy Woz
Yemen

Political Matrix
E: -8.71, S: -5.13

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 10:23:10 AM »
« Edited: February 26, 2008, 10:30:18 AM by Populist »

MODU's isn't so bad. Liberty's was awful. It made him look like a centrist libertarian. Of course that was during the days of the old PM anyway...
Also, I think SoS is a bit weird. I'm not doubting he's the most liberal forummer, but S:-10.00?  What??
MasterJedi is also way more centrist than his PM score would indicate.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 10:25:01 AM »

Well I think guys like Opie have purposefully answered the questions on the PM test the way they know will give them a score that's virtually impossible to achieve.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2008, 10:30:58 AM »

I don't pay attention to the PM scores, and I can't remember when I took the test myself.  Probably at least two years ago.

Liberty's was awful. It made him look like a centrist libertarian. Of course that was during the days of the old PM anyway...

Alright, I give up.  Which poster were you before?  Nobody who registered for the first time in October '07 would know about Liberty or the old political compass.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2008, 12:13:43 PM »

Mine
Willy Woz
Yemen

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2008, 12:22:33 PM »

Liberty's was awful. It made him look like a centrist libertarian. Of course that was during the days of the old PM anyway...

Alright, I give up.  Which poster were you before?  Nobody who registered for the first time in October '07 would know about Liberty or the old political compass.

Why not? I've been reading old posts...
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2008, 01:21:11 PM »

Robert Stark's was hilarious. He actually had a negative social score for most of the time he was here.
Willy Woz
Yemen

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 01:47:07 PM »

Robert Stark's was hilarious. He actually had a negative social score for most of the time he was here.

That's because he was fairly liberal, actually. He supported abortion and gay marriage.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 03:55:04 PM »

I feel my economic one is pretty accurate...I've had people say my social one is both too low and too high.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 03:58:27 PM »

I feel my economic one is pretty accurate...I've had people say my social one is both too low and too high.

How can you only be a member since November 2007,  yet have a Political Compass score?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 06:46:16 PM »

That's because he was fairly liberal, actually. He supported abortion and gay marriage.

Where did he say that? He hated liberals and he supported Ron Paul who was strongly against abortion and gay marriage.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 07:03:00 PM »

How can you only be a member since November 2007,  yet have a Political Compass score?

It's called TAKING THE TEST.
Willy Woz
Yemen

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2008, 07:12:22 PM »

Where did he say that? He hated liberals and he supported Ron Paul who was strongly against abortion and gay marriage.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=15326.msg1310202#msg1310202
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2008, 07:14:36 PM »

Hmm...I took it again and have new scores (check my sig, updated from my September scores).  My economic one's moved slightly left, but my social one's moved right again.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2008, 07:25:16 PM »

Hmm...I took it again and have new scores (check my sig, updated from my September scores).  My economic one's moved slightly left, but my social one's moved right again.

Go to the political matrix thread in the Individual politics board, and the last post has all my scores quoted. There's a very real and scary trend.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 08:36:46 AM »

My point is Mikado, you registered your ID in November 2007, yet your old signature used the words policitical compass  and you say your old scores were from September 2007.   So you used a different ID before.   So who were you before?
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2008, 09:30:38 AM »

My point is Mikado, you registered your ID in November 2007, yet your old signature used the words policitical compass  and you say your old scores were from September 2007.   So you used a different ID before.   So who were you before?

To be fair, I took the PC test before registering as a forum member years ago.  I use to be one of those "Guests" who just surfed through all the topics.  Maybe Mikado did the same thing.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies