The Examiner: Election Tracker (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:11:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Examiner: Election Tracker (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Examiner: Election Tracker  (Read 193143 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 08, 2008, 07:30:43 PM »

It is unknown if the President still believes that public officials should not be serving in office if they “can’t keep their nasty feelings private”.
No it isnt. Its quite known. If he still believed it, he would resign today.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 07:42:53 PM »

It is unknown if the President still believes that public officials should not be serving in office if they “can’t keep their nasty feelings private”.

Hugh and I had a very nasty feud awhile back. That's not the case anymore. It doesn't even remotely compare to the situation today. Nice try, though!
You still talk that way now, so dont even play that game. Nice try, though!
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »

Hugh and I had a very nasty feud awhile back. That's not the case anymore. It doesn't even remotely compare to the situation today. Nice try, though!
You still talk that way now, so dont even play that game. Nice try, though!

Still talk...how?

Oh, you mean giving people an attitude after they throw a fit? Oh, sure. I've done nothing divisive here. I made my nominations and did so in a respectful manner, even praising Lewis' work. I'm content with how I behaved. Others wanted to battle.
No, we dared to stand up to almighty president and you wanted nothing to do with it. You areinfamous for your hot temper, and it shows itself in this again.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 09:49:44 PM »

You probably just wanted to annoy me so you can be the child that you are and say, "Haha! Look! You have a temper!" Typical.

No, here you are, in your defense of yourself, doing the crime. Painting your dissenters as nothing more than constant and infamous whining 'children'. I dont see how anyone even takes you seriously with all the hypocrisy in your words, sir.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 09:54:42 PM »

You probably just wanted to annoy me so you can be the child that you are and say, "Haha! Look! You have a temper!" Typical.

No, here you are, in your defense of yourself, doing the crime. Painting your dissenters as nothing more than constant and infamous whining 'children'. I dont see how anyone even takes you seriously with all the hypocrisy in your words, sir.

How else am I supposed to characterize your silly behavior? You want to bait me and when I defend myself, you get to point to an "infamous temper?" Laughable.
No, I have expressed a dissenting opinion, along with many other very respected Atlasians. This isnt silly behaviour, this is a serious discussion Atlasia is having, whether youre angry we're having it or not. Sorry, Phil, say what you want about me, you won't bludgeon me into silence. Ive got nothing to lose.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 10:04:29 PM »

How else am I supposed to characterize your silly behavior? You want to bait me and when I defend myself, you get to point to an "infamous temper?" Laughable.
No, I have expressed a dissenting opinion, along with many other very respected Atlasians. This isnt silly behaviour, this is a serious discussion Atlasia is having, whether youre angry we're having it or not. Sorry, Phil, say what you want about me, you won't bludgeon me into silence. Ive got nothing to lose.

And, continuing my roll as "Broken Record in Chief," I'll say again that I don't have a problem with the disagreement with my decision. I have a problem with the unnecessary anger with my decision and my desire to stand by my extremely qualified nominee over someone who expects a life appointment.
But if we disagree with it strongly, wouldnt we naturally be angry? That seems to be a logical response to a serious breach in personal beliefs. Besides, it seems the only angry person here is you.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2008, 10:10:42 PM »

Uh, I see no reason to get angry over this. I've tried to make this clear before - This is a game.

Anyway, the childish behavior continues. Apparently, I'm the only person who "seems" angry even though you and a few others continue to beat your chests, telling me how you won't stand down to my authoritarian behavior, won't be silenced by the tyrant, etc.
For someone who isnt angry, you sure do love to belittle your opponents and break down civil discussion through sly remarks and useless insults.

As for the confirmation process, Im glad it is running smoothly as well. Thats what we shot for here, sadly some decided to derail that.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2008, 10:20:58 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I tried to derail the confirmation of my nominee? What? You didn't look for a smooth confirmation process, SoS. You looked to force me into replacing my nominee with Lewis and you failed. This was never meant to make Mr. Moderate's confirmation any better.

With all due respect sir, the comment was not directed at you, so please dont jump to conclusions. Its simply true that all of us together allowed this to fall into nothing more than an irrelevant shouting match.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 08:06:50 AM »

Now hold on... I'm not the biggest fan of Phil politically and disapproved of his actions during the Trondheim Affair. But how is vetoing something going against a unity pledge? If he disagrees with a bill, he should veto it. It's his job. There's a significant difference between being friendly and working together with rivals in the Senate and getting on your knees any time they want something.

LOL

Carry on, my friend. Jas is simply solidifying his status as a comedy routine.

Nice to know you're still keeping up to date with Atlasia's events through the paper - otherwise it would have been tough to guess whether you were involving yourself in anything at all.

As for which of us is a 'joke'...

6 weeks after election:
Total policies proposed: 0
Total bills proposed: 0
Total resolutions proposed: 0
Total Constitutional Amendments proposed: 0
Total contributions to Senate legislative debates: 0

Is this the path to "glory days" again - or will that require another term in office?

Of course, as always, you're welcome to point out any inaccuracies you may find in the paper.
Come now Jas, we all know that it doesnt take creating good ideas to be a good president, it takes destroying the good ideas of others while shouting 'glory days' at the top of your lungs.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 12:09:57 AM »

Letter to the Editor: Ebowed Steps Up to the Plate

Just a quick note I wanted to throw in. Obviously, I havent exactly gotten along with this Adminstration. (at almost every level) I just wanted to reach across to a certain member, long time strange bedfellow of mine, Vice-President Ebowed. Since swearing into the duty of watching over the senate, he has kept a keen eye on senate action and procedure, even at times catching things the PPT missed, in an effort to keep a smooth running senate. In the wake of the resignation of Verily, the most recent PPT, Ebowed almost immediately took control of all PPT actions without interruption in senate flow. Obviously it has just been a small amount of time, but I think we have no reason to believe this will change. This is done in between constant interaction with other members of the Admin, as well as the public on all current events. I have no skill in ending my writings, so Ill just say this:

"Porcey, youre doing a hell of a job."

Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 10:26:48 PM »

Notice: Lewis had taken the lead with 34 minutes to go.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 10:31:00 PM »

Notice: Lewis had taken the lead with 34 minutes to go.

Beat me to it. Late GOTV or just a coincidence?
Late gotv for sure.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2008, 11:00:05 PM »

I smell something in the air.....something rancid......the JCP machine must be getting ready to roll in.

They only have roughly three minutes.
While I still dont trust that they wont try it, I think youre right. Atlasia is safe for another day.....

EDIT: Well, that settles that. Now, lets see that final count!
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2008, 11:02:57 PM »

I smell something in the air.....something rancid......the JCP machine must be getting ready to roll in.

They only have roughly three minutes.
While I still dont trust that they wont try it, I think youre right. Atlasia is safe for another day.....

EDIT: Well, that settles that. Now, lets see that final count!

12:02:48 is when the booth closes.
Made no difference, though, thank goodness.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2008, 02:12:58 PM »

LOL  Al wants to run? When does this guy plan getting over himself?
Well, there goes a chance at a talk about the issues already, as Im sure Al will indulge in this as well.....
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2008, 08:48:17 AM »

I refuse to let a minor obstacle like the electorate stand in my way.
We'll see what the electorate has to say about that one come June. Wink
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 09:05:52 PM »

How do I get elected to the Lt. Governship without posting a making a single post in this board in weeks?  Cheesy I will accept it however, as I do love my region more than cake itself.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies