The Examiner: Election Tracker (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:49:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Examiner: Election Tracker (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Examiner: Election Tracker  (Read 193101 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« on: March 08, 2008, 08:21:30 AM »

Mas isn't exactly fresh air. I'm surprised that so few people have commented on him being picked for yet another office that he's obviously not qualified for (the only office that he's actually qualified for being a blackboard monitor).
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 09:46:01 PM »

This is exactly what fantasyland was like back in the Good Old Days. A campaign promise fulfilled days after taking office!
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 12:19:50 PM »

I approve of the Network reference, whether it's intentional or not.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 09:57:46 AM »

Anyone who can work out quite what my vote is up to wins a prize
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 03:06:07 PM »

Anyone who can work out quite what my vote is up to wins a prize

Seems like you really want Lewis in, and the classical liberal types out...Huh

Look closer, look closer. There's method to the madness, so there is.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 01:53:20 PM »

LDP. Oh dear. Well at least I'll know who to go to if I need to bribe someone!
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 06:03:46 PM »

In the senate I will oppose the plan to expand PR. If this is passed the regions will have little if any power left and certain areas such as the NE would have greatly increased influence.

Regional seats have nothing to do with regional power (unless the regional senators are mere puppets of the regional government. And they aren't always that). The regions actually have a lot of power, it's just that they don't use it.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 11:24:11 AM »

Letter To The Editor

It's nice to know that I've become such an irrelevent joke that Ben Constine running for Senate is more newsworthy than me doing so Tongue

Al
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 03:06:51 PM »

What time (GMT) does the voting booth close [qm]
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 03:12:04 PM »

wonderful. just wonderful.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 05:18:52 PM »

Is your priority to ensure Al's election, or is it to keep SPC out

I failed (more or less) maths at school, but it looks like there's a chance of neither of those things happening.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2008, 08:49:16 AM »

I note that the region run by the RPP had less votes cast in it than any other region (things get even worse when you take out the people that only moved there to take it over) and had no contested regional elections. Clearly the meaning of "protection" has changed, unless it's "protection" in the sense of a protection racket.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2009, 02:01:02 PM »

I think his point is that "realistic" and "radical" are not the same words.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 05:25:52 PM »

Letter to the Editor

I would urge any Senators who have not voted yet to read what DWDL has written about MasterJedi since the latter decided not to vote for the former. Ignore partisan ties and ideological positions, even ignore anything you might have pledged behind closed doors. Putting someone like this into a position of authority is dangerous and if you do it, you will come to regret it.

A.C.Sibboleth
No. 28, IngSoc Tower
War
West Virginia
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 05:50:31 PM »

Letter to the Editor

I would urge any Senators who have not voted yet to read what DWDL has written about MasterJedi since the latter decided not to vote for the former. Ignore partisan ties and ideological positions, even ignore anything you might have pledged behind closed doors. Putting someone like this into a position of authority is dangerous and if you do it, you will come to regret it.

A.C.Sibboleth
No. 28, IngSoc Tower
War
West Virginia

I still have not once, not once, and frankly you have numerous times, acted without tact during senate proceedings.  I am the party leader, therefore, I am the party pit bull I have to be there out on the front lines working to help my party.  I believe I have done a great job at that, I have four senators and one senator that likes to associate himself with my party.  We hold three governships and were elected VP.  If I am not successful at knowing how to succeed in this game, I'd like you to point me in the direction of someone who is. 

I just am not going to sit back and bend over when someone who helps stabs me in the back.

Once again, you seem to have difficulty reading. My letter is deals only with the way you have acted towards MasterJedi since he dropped his support for you. Whether or not you've been a "success" in this game is beside the point (as, actually, is the issue of Senate decorum; tha' be Jas's complaint, nay mine).

Though, actually, I'd like to add that the office of PPT (as badly designed as it is) is not supposed to be a partisan position.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 06:17:05 PM »

Shades of Yes Minister; "unique and refreshing brand of tact".
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 06:42:48 PM »

You called me a fascist during a vote.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 05:59:00 AM »

A Senate is only as active as its members allow it to be. Most Senators were basically inactive in the last Senate; including you, DWDL.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2009, 01:13:44 PM »

Letter to the Editor

I think I should draw people's attention to a piece of legislation currently on the Senate Floor; the Contempt of Court Act. I mention this because the proposed punishments for breaking this particular law seem pointlessly draconian.

What's the World Coming To, etc.

A.C.Sibboleth
No. 28, IngSoc Tower
War
West Virginia
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 04:50:12 PM »

Healey's Law of Holes, people...
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 04:53:05 PM »

So you don't think these are legitimate questions?

...for people that don't know what the Law of Holes is, it's "when you're in one, stop digging"...
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2009, 04:56:40 PM »

So you don't think these are legitimate questions?

...for people that don't know what the Law of Holes is, it's "when you're in one, stop digging"...

I know the law of holes.

You claim you know it, yet you don't follow it when it would be to your advantage. I don't think that throwing a hissy-fit over these dubious registrations casts you in an especially charming light.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm just a private citizen, I'm not running for office, I don't have to answer anything.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2009, 07:22:42 PM »

Hamilton, don't even bother talking to Al.  This is the guy that continues to insist the RPP is a joke party containing only trolls and fantasizes about Holocaust pictures

I have told you on several occasions to stop smearing me with disgusting and deeply offensive lies. Whenever I've spotted you doing it, I've clicked on the little "report to mod" button and will do so with the above vile smear. You have, I think, already been warned about your abusive behavior, but you've clearly ignored the warning.

I am not prepared to put up with this sort of abuse any longer. You might think that the internet is sufficiently "not real" and anonymous for your sadistic behavior to be acceptable, but that just isn't true. If you aren't careful, you may soon learn that actions have consequences.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2009, 07:39:11 PM »

Unless you deleted the thread where you posted the Holocaust pictures, I think I can prove that is far from slanderous.

For the benefit of people who haven't been here very long, in response to some comments about the Holocaust that I found to be unduly flippant and morally abhorrent, I posted some pictures relating to the Holocaust in an attempt to shock some sense, even empathy, into certain posters. DWDL keeps implying that I got some sort of depraved sexual thrill out of doing so, which is untrue, libelous and extremely offensive. And I have had enough of it.

No I do not. On several occasions (and quite a while ago now...) I made occasional references to some disgusting comments he made about finding rape "funny" by calling him, and IIRC mostly within a satirical publication here, "Duke Raper of Rapington". I don't think that I ever called him a rapist and certainly never intended to do so.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2009, 07:51:42 PM »

Then Franken is misogynist scum as well.

Yeah, I'm sure there's no way you called Duke or rapist or that name you bust didn't imply that Roll Eyes

I'm sure that most people here (back then) caught the reference. Not that it has any relevance to your abusive behavior.

I have no obsession with what you write and normally I don't bother to read your posts. But I am not prepared to tolerate the sort of vicious abuse (have you any idea how offensive it is to claim that someone gets a sexual thrill out of genocide? And you only ever seem to do it to blacken my name, as in this thread. Totally unprovoked as well, I note) that you hurl at me and at certain other posters.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies