How is your health?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:09:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How is your health?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: How is your health?  (Read 3534 times)
jesmo

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2008, 09:24:14 AM »

I am 5'10 1/2 and weight approx 182.5 pounds. Physically, I am perfectly fine. Over the past few years I have lost quite a bit of weight. I do not exactly have a six pack, but I do not have a pot belly either, not like the other hicks in my family.

My diet consists of mostly Arabic and Bosnian dishes, no I am not Muslim.

I try to run at least 1 mile a day, and work out in the gym once a week, though I wish I could do it twice a week.

Mentally, I am ok, but I do have a minor form of depression. I take Prozac. My mental health is not in as good of a shape as my physical health is, as you can well tell.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2008, 09:44:24 AM »

Fine?  I doubt that very much if you're nearly 600 feet tall, and yet still weigh 130 pounds.

Whoops, meant 1.8

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2008, 02:58:30 PM »

I'm 6'1 about 170, and in good health, but I'm susceptible to ear infections.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2008, 03:01:41 PM »

Well at age 48, at least the parts I still want to work, work. Wink    TMI, I know.
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: 5.57

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2008, 03:11:07 PM »

I'm 5'5" and 115 lb.  Maybe less since I eat less at college.  I'm lactose intolerant and I have a variety of eye problems but I'm otherwise healthy.  The last time I was sick was a few weeks ago lol  I had a flu of some sort.  It was awful Sad

Rin-chan
Jose Canseco
ConservativeDemocrat
Rookie

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2014, 06:09:44 PM »

6 foot 4, 210 pounds, bench press 350 10times.

fitness goals:150+ push ups in a row
Bench press 350+ over 20times (I know i'm reaching, but still)
267 dead squats + in four minutes.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2014, 06:46:35 PM »

Horrid by almost all standards.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2014, 07:42:58 PM »

Is ConservativeDemocrat another incarnation of liftwieghts34?
Jose Canseco
ConservativeDemocrat
Rookie

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2014, 07:53:40 PM »

Is ConservativeDemocrat another incarnation of liftwieghts34?

my name is jose.
Jose Canseco
ConservativeDemocrat
Rookie

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2014, 07:54:04 PM »

please go 2 gym.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2014, 08:26:13 PM »

Lol
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2014, 08:27:34 PM »

The last post I made really got me to thinking.  I'd kind of like to start a thread, and hopefully this can keep going and maybe even be stickied, that posters can post what they want to about their health and what they are doing about it.  There is no minimum or maximum or any criteria really, just post away on your health.  Like the "last movie" or "lunch" threads, this can and will constantly change.  This will also be a good place to give each other encouragement and support and even some friendly advice would be nice.  (Always consult your doctor for "real" advice).

I'll start.  Most of you already know my health situation.  I'm what you would call very obese.  I'm 5'8 and weigh 250 lbs.  That's about 80 pounds overweight give or take.  I do have high blood pressure as a result.  I've been eating a bunch of fast food over the past 3 weeks since I've been in Texas and no healthy stuff.  I don't work out as much as I need to.  However, I do plan on changing that over the last half of March going into April.  My goal is to lose at least 15 pounds by my 26th birthday (April 29).  That would be a nice start and then be able to continue losing weight and be down to nearly 200 by Christmas, 9 months away.  This job should be able to help me out.  Right now, I'm going through a car salesman class this week in Irving that requires me to be on my butt 8 hours a day.  My actual job, selling cars, will require me to do a lot more walking which will be good.  I won't have a whole lot of time to sit down except when I'm with a customer.  If I can keep from going to the McDonalds, Wendy's or Whataburger that's all within a 5 minute drive, and take my lunch with MRE's, then I should be able to lose the weight that I want.

jesus christ
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2014, 08:38:51 PM »

A car salesman class?
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2014, 09:36:02 PM »

Well at age 48, at least the parts I still want to work, work. Wink    TMI, I know.

Then why are you so grumpy?
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2014, 09:57:30 PM »

The last post I made really got me to thinking.  I'd kind of like to start a thread, and hopefully this can keep going and maybe even be stickied, that posters can post what they want to about their health and what they are doing about it.  There is no minimum or maximum or any criteria really, just post away on your health.  Like the "last movie" or "lunch" threads, this can and will constantly change.  This will also be a good place to give each other encouragement and support and even some friendly advice would be nice.  (Always consult your doctor for "real" advice).

I'll start.  Most of you already know my health situation.  I'm what you would call very obese.  I'm 5'8 and weigh 250 lbs.  That's about 80 pounds overweight give or take.  I do have high blood pressure as a result.  I've been eating a bunch of fast food over the past 3 weeks since I've been in Texas and no healthy stuff.  I don't work out as much as I need to.  However, I do plan on changing that over the last half of March going into April.  My goal is to lose at least 15 pounds by my 26th birthday (April 29).  That would be a nice start and then be able to continue losing weight and be down to nearly 200 by Christmas, 9 months away.  This job should be able to help me out.  Right now, I'm going through a car salesman class this week in Irving that requires me to be on my butt 8 hours a day.  My actual job, selling cars, will require me to do a lot more walking which will be good.  I won't have a whole lot of time to sit down except when I'm with a customer.  If I can keep from going to the McDonalds, Wendy's or Whataburger that's all within a 5 minute drive, and take my lunch with MRE's, then I should be able to lose the weight that I want.

jesus christ

It's like an epic prologue. 
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2014, 04:07:04 PM »

I'm pretty overweight, but I have decent help. Like sensei, I have an incredible propensity to ear infections--I generally get about 2 each year. My eardrums burst so many times when I was a kid...
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2014, 04:19:36 PM »

That's the first thing I saw too.  Is there no scam he doesn't fall for?
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2014, 12:07:56 AM »

That's the first thing I saw too.  Is there no scam he doesn't fall for?

You don't think they just hire someone with no experience and put them on the lot with no training, do you?

And why do I have a feeling this is CarMax or some similar place?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies