How is your health? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:58:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How is your health? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How is your health?  (Read 3579 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: March 12, 2008, 08:49:16 PM »

The last post I made really got me to thinking.  I'd kind of like to start a thread, and hopefully this can keep going and maybe even be stickied, that posters can post what they want to about their health and what they are doing about it.  There is no minimum or maximum or any criteria really, just post away on your health.  Like the "last movie" or "lunch" threads, this can and will constantly change.  This will also be a good place to give each other encouragement and support and even some friendly advice would be nice.  (Always consult your doctor for "real" advice).

I'll start.  Most of you already know my health situation.  I'm what you would call very obese.  I'm 5'8 and weigh 250 lbs.  That's about 80 pounds overweight give or take.  I do have high blood pressure as a result.  I've been eating a bunch of fast food over the past 3 weeks since I've been in Texas and no healthy stuff.  I don't work out as much as I need to.  However, I do plan on changing that over the last half of March going into April.  My goal is to lose at least 15 pounds by my 26th birthday (April 29).  That would be a nice start and then be able to continue losing weight and be down to nearly 200 by Christmas, 9 months away.  This job should be able to help me out.  Right now, I'm going through a car salesman class this week in Irving that requires me to be on my butt 8 hours a day.  My actual job, selling cars, will require me to do a lot more walking which will be good.  I won't have a whole lot of time to sit down except when I'm with a customer.  If I can keep from going to the McDonalds, Wendy's or Whataburger that's all within a 5 minute drive, and take my lunch with MRE's, then I should be able to lose the weight that I want.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies