Obamas Pastor; America is to blame for 9/11. radicals in my party agree (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:11:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obamas Pastor; America is to blame for 9/11. radicals in my party agree (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obamas Pastor; America is to blame for 9/11. radicals in my party agree  (Read 2432 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: March 13, 2008, 01:30:15 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4443788&page=1

Im sorry to say this, but this garbage is what the majority of obama supporters agree. they dont blame the taliban or bin laden. they think the american governments actions in the middle east were partly to blame for 9/11 when terrorists invaded this country and murdered over 3000 people.

this is why obamas supporters vote for him. obama democrats love america conditionally. when george bush is president they bash everything he does. they never reach over and say actually thats a good policy. they just attack and attack.

hillary clinton should be the nominee as the majority of her supporters are hard-working people who just want to have the opportunity in life to succeed. they arent voting for her because the colour of her skin. they arent voting her because shes acceptable to the certain social groups.

democrats that vote for obama also voted for kerry and gore. and guess what the supreme court has been virtually destroyed.

the countrys liberty is threatened with one more conservative judge so what do democrats do thats right shoot themselves and vote obama Sad

thank god we dont have to fight ww2 today Sad

This implication is absolutely shameful. You've crossed the line here, trying to demonize Obama, not caring at all about the accuracy of your claims. I've accused you previously of being a hack, but this is just plain sickening. Be ashamed of yourself.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 08:52:14 AM »

Only an idiot could fail to see that the motivation of the Resistance in attacking the US is anger over what the US has done to them.  They say it all the time, if anyone would listen.  Also you right wingers need to keep in mind that we have done them thousands of times (perhaps millions) more harm than the pinprick on 9/11, so you should feel happy.  Just think of the hundreds of thousands killed by our proxies - the Shah, the Isrealis, Saddam, the Sauds, plus the direct slaughters by american troops.  Not to mention the torture, the economic oppression, etc.  I'd say we're 'winning'.

while you are correct that most terrorists are reacting to perceived injustices, I despise your way of linking America to the root of all evil. The right-wingers' claim that they "attacked us because they hate freedom" is dumb, but the extreme left-wing position you support isn't proper. The terrorists over-estimate the role of America in their problems. They're responsible for a great deal themselves. You do like to attack the U.S. in any way you can.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies