Obamas Pastor; America is to blame for 9/11. radicals in my party agree (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:37:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Obamas Pastor; America is to blame for 9/11. radicals in my party agree (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obamas Pastor; America is to blame for 9/11. radicals in my party agree  (Read 2443 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« on: March 13, 2008, 08:54:43 PM »

Obama should be even more forceful in repudiating his former pastor's views on race and so forth.  McCain should repudiate the visciously anti-Catholic, anti-gay and anti-Muslim views of John Hagee.

Hagee is not McCain's pastor, and McCain has no real association with him.  Wright married Michelle and Barack, and baptised their children.  Barack decided to join Trinity UCC because of Wright's message.

We have yet to hear George W. Bush repudiate the views of James "gays are child molesters" Dobson, Bob "Apartheid" Jones University, Pat "someone should nuke Foggy Bottom" Robertson, or Jerry "Gays caused 9/11" Falwell.

I dunno about Bush, but I think that John McCain has repudiated all of those folks at one time or another Smiley

He did repudiate those folks at one time, back when he was running in 2000.  Then he realized  blasting hate mongers may have cost him the nomination so this time around he sought out the hate monger vote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies