Democrats will not regain Senate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:16:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Democrats will not regain Senate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrats will not regain Senate  (Read 12724 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: August 19, 2004, 11:03:32 PM »

Yeah, but getting Obama will be a good win, even though we lose Florida, Louisiana, South Carolina and Georgia.

Louisiana will stay Dem. Congressman Chris John is a great candidate and a conservative Democrat. He is my favorite Dem member of the U.S. House so I'd have no probably voting for him (though I'd vote for Vitter before John).
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 08:46:42 AM »

Byrd or Gallagher would be better to beat the Democrats here in Florida. I got a DVD political ad in the mail done by gallagher. It was pretty good and I like both of them. Byrd will probably win though.

Wow a DVD ad mailed to your house? Never heard of that before. Well, Gallagher has the money so it doesn't surprise me that much.

Now I know you support Byrd but why do you think he is going to win? Statewide polls show him down (unless you are looking at one I haven't seen). Do you know something I don't know? Is turnout in the Tampa and Jacksonville area usually stronger in GOP primaries?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies