Is J. J. a Hillary hack?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:23:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is J. J. a Hillary hack?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Is J. J. a Hillary hack?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 34

Author Topic: Is J. J. a Hillary hack?  (Read 2852 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 22, 2008, 05:28:47 PM »

Yes, I know I am a hack too, that's not what the poll asks. At least I'm a hack for a candidate of my own party, and I openly admit it, and I don't make up poll numbers.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 05:30:57 PM »

Yeah, he is. It's kind of funny.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 05:33:35 PM »

It's hilarious how most Republicans here seem to love Hillary more than McCain currently. Though fitting considering Hillary is a Republican right wing piece of sh!t.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 05:37:30 PM »

It's hilarious how most Republicans here seem to love Hillary more than McCain currently. Though fitting considering Hillary is a Republican right wing piece of sh!t.

It probably sounds horrible, but part of me would like to see Hillary win the nomination and go onto win the general because of these guys. I'd love to see the look on their faces when they realize they helped the Clintons get back into the White House.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 05:40:48 PM »

BTW before anyone says that I and other Democrats used to be Romney hacks, it's hardly comparable. The only hackery I did in favor of Romney was a screenname in support and posting things like "Go Mitt!" frequently. I didn't spend the majority of my posts jumping through several logical hoops in order to spin for Romney and do so far more for him than my actual candidate Obama.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 06:00:37 PM »

No, and I think it's kinda hard to call someone that said, prior to Super Tuesday, that Obama was more electable (though I don't believe that after the Wright affair), a Hillary hack.

Not to mention my assigning little importance to the PA primary (and focusing on NC and IN).

I do see a problem with the Obama strategy, and don't stick my head in the sand about it, unlike Zach the Hack.

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 06:02:31 PM »

No, you only do garbage like this: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=70892.0

THAT NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS DEFENDED YOU ON.

Oh yeah, you also apparently think ARG polls have some value when they show Hillary ahead are not completely worthless 100% garbage.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2008, 06:23:21 PM »

No, you only do garbage like this: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=70892.0

Oh yeah, you also apparently think ARG polls have some value when they show Hillary ahead are not completely worthless 100% garbage.

Well, Zack the Hack, if you look at that thread, a number of people were talking about a Clinton victory; I said, it look likes the race was "tightening."  Do I really have to explain the difference between "tightening" and "losing?"  BTW, the title of the tread was, "Clinton To Take Wisconsin?"  My answer wasn't "yes."
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2008, 06:23:48 PM »

No.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2008, 06:32:27 PM »

Well, Zack the Hack, if you look at that thread, a number of people were talking about a Clinton victory; I said, it look likes the race was "tightening."  Do I really have to explain the difference between "tightening" and "losing?"  BTW, the title of the tread was, "Clinton To Take Wisconsin?"  My answer wasn't "yes."

You claimed the race was tightening based on polls, except the polls did not show that.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2008, 06:35:41 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

What an idiosyncratic perception of reality there.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2008, 06:36:50 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

What an idiosyncratic perception of reality there.

What's inaccurate about that statement?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2008, 08:10:21 PM »

Hmmm, interesting results so far...
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2008, 11:32:18 PM »

Yeah, he's been pretty hackish at times. Of course I have acted in such a way myself at times. The strange thing though is the length at which he is willing to stretch reality for someone who isn't even his candidate.

The numbers tell the story. She's going to lose. Let's move on.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2008, 11:42:25 PM »

Basically, little Zach is an obsessive loser! I love it!

And which "Hillary hacks" are more Pro Hillary than Pro McCain?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 11:55:51 PM »

Him, you and Walter (although to be fair Walter is a legitimate Hillary supporter and not just someone who wants to spite forum Democrats.)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 11:58:16 PM »

Him, you and Walter (although to be fair Walter is a legitimate Hillary supporter and not just someone who wants to spite forum Democrats.)

LOL

How am I am Pro Hillary than McCain? Sure, I talk about her more now because she's still fighting in a primary. Nobody is talking about McCain now because we don't have to. Other than that, how am I more Pro Hillary? I've stated time and time again that I will be very much against Hillary if she gets to the General and that I like McCain (he was my number one choice for the longest time before Thompson and once he got out I was on his side).
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2008, 12:04:11 AM »

didnt jj write a letter to his grandmother telling her she should vote obama in the primary?

i
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2008, 12:14:20 AM »

By the way, continuing to be a Hillary hack, I pretty much wrapped up two Hillary votes today. My one friend is a registered Dem when I could have sworn she was a Republican. She said she just became a Dem to vote in the primary and she doesn't like Obama so that was a Hillary vote anyway. She's undecided for the General.

My other friend is going to become a Republican after the primary (after realizing he isn't as liberal as he thought he was). He can't stand Obama but he was leaning towards just sitting out the primary. I suggested helping out Hillary by throwing a vote her way and it seems like he'll do it. He's definitley for McCain in the General (though not thrilled with him).

I have to find out if my maternal grandparents will be voting for her. My grandmother seemed impressed with Obama so she worries me. My grandfather should be a lock for her and then McCain in the fall.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2008, 12:28:46 AM »

LOL

How am I am Pro Hillary than McCain? Sure, I talk about her more now because she's still fighting in a primary. Nobody is talking about McCain now because we don't have to. Other than that, how am I more Pro Hillary? I've stated time and time again that I will be very much against Hillary if she gets to the General and that I like McCain (he was my number one choice for the longest time before Thompson and once he got out I was on his side).

Because whenever you trash Obama you are like "OMG THIS IS SO GREAT FOR HILLARY!" rather than "OMG THIS IS SO GREAT FOR MCCAIN!"
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2008, 12:33:21 AM »

LOL

Because whenever you trash Obama you are like "OMG THIS IS SO GREAT FOR HILLARY!" rather than "OMG THIS IS SO GREAT FOR MCCAIN!"

Uh...because...again...I want to see her win the nomination instead of Obama. I want to face off against her. It does no good for McCain if he's not facing Obama. I've said this so many times. You're just too stupid to understand even the simplest of points.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2008, 12:52:48 AM »

LOL

Uh...because...again...I want to see her win the nomination instead of Obama. I want to face off against her. It does no good for McCain if he's not facing Obama. I've said this so many times. You're just too stupid to understand even the simplest of points.

People like J. J. and AHDuke keep whoring for Hillary despite also insisting that Obama is the weaker candidate in the general election.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2008, 01:08:06 AM »

People like J. J. and AHDuke keep whoring for Hillary despite also insisting that Obama is the weaker candidate in the general election.

Ok, well, my question was how am I more Pro Hillary than I am Pro McCain. It clearly isn't the case and I glad you can now see that.
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2008, 02:51:53 PM »

Im a Hillary hack Smiley
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2008, 03:00:22 PM »

Well I most certainly am not alone here.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies