NC-PPP: Obama regains 20-point lead over Clinton
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:45:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  NC-PPP: Obama regains 20-point lead over Clinton
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: NC-PPP: Obama regains 20-point lead over Clinton  (Read 3513 times)
The Hack Hater
AloneinOregon
Virgin Islands, British

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 05:54:54 PM »

So, they might be off by 10 percent. I don't think the crisis has had time to completely settle enough for Obama to have such a lead. If PPP's as good as most of you seem to think it is, I guess that's another site I'll try to look up.
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 06:03:52 PM »

I don't know why everyone is so convinced that this is a horrible poll that can't be accurate.  Obama won 55% in South Carolina and got 63% in Virginia.  Doesn't it make sense that he'd be somewhere in between there in a state thats in between those two?
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 06:09:40 PM »

I don't know why everyone is so convinced that this is a horrible poll that can't be accurate.  Obama won 55% in South Carolina and got 63% in Virginia.  Doesn't it make sense that he'd be somewhere in between there in a state thats in between those two?

I have said for the start that NC will vote like VA.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 12:54:15 AM »

I have said for the start that NC will vote like VA.

His win there won't be that big.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2008, 05:43:35 AM »

That reasoning makes no sense to me, honestly. Since Arizona is between New Mexico and California it should be in between them, but it's more conservative than both. Etc.

In South Carolina I think the black electorate was a bigger player than it will be in North Carolina. And Virginia was an open primary in the midst of Obamania. I also believe Virginia has a larger suburban-urban Northern liberal vote than North Carolina has.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies