Hillary tries to steal pledged delegates. AGAIN!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:52:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Hillary tries to steal pledged delegates. AGAIN!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Hillary tries to steal pledged delegates. AGAIN!  (Read 1850 times)
Conan
conan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 01:44:42 AM »

This isn't surprising. The Democratic leadership does need to do something though. Hillary is destroying the party. She is unbelievable.
Obama is destroying the party, he doesnt have the standing or experience required to be the president of the US, so he should have never run. On the other hand, you have a very experienced and accomplished candidate who is narrowly losing because the other guy makes good speeches and plays good politics.

What an absurd statement. Honestly. No, the nominee is pretty much in the bag (Obama) yet Clinton staying in is dragging them both down for the GE. If the roles were reversed, and Obama was still in the race, then he would be destroying the party. The problem for you is that the roles are not reversed. So uh, stop being a dumb hack. Thanks.
Yes you're correct, he would be dragging the party down because his only standing is that he's good at politics. My argument says that Hillary is the only qualified candidate currently running for president on the democratic side, so Obama should have never run. Excuse me, but you must be the hack as you've been duped to support someone with no record or experience.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 01:58:39 AM »

Nice to see another Clinton supporter here conan.

I wouldn't go so far as to say Obama is 'unqualified' however, given that he will have had more elective experience at the federal level than the last 5 Presidents. In his admittedly brief tenure in the Senate he cosponsored major ethics legislation and worked across the aisle with conservative Republicans. Obama had 10 years of elective experience before the campaign began.

Clinton simply has more experience. She is like the soup that is just right in the Story of the Three Bears. Barack Obama was "too hot": a lot of change, but could use more experience. John McCain was "too cold": a lot of experience, but not enough change. Hillary Clinton was "just right": more change than McCain, more experience than Obama. I generally think balance is a good thing in life, as well as politics...
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 02:24:35 AM »

I think Conan is just playing Devil's Advocate.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies