CA-PPIC: Obama leads McCain by 9, Clinton by just 3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:54:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CA-PPIC: Obama leads McCain by 9, Clinton by just 3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CA-PPIC: Obama leads McCain by 9, Clinton by just 3  (Read 2498 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: March 27, 2008, 11:20:58 AM »

Does anybody really believe Hillary would lose CA? Or even put in in play? From what I'm hearing from the Repubicans, John McCain and his great "independent-ness" would put every Democratic state in play, even Massachusetts and California. 

Massachusetts is competitive with McCain against Obama. No poll has shown Barack ahead by more than 5% to date.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 12:37:14 AM »
« Edited: March 28, 2008, 12:39:37 AM by AHDuke99 »

Does anybody really believe Hillary would lose CA? Or even put in in play? From what I'm hearing from the Repubicans, John McCain and his great "independent-ness" would put every Democratic state in play, even Massachusetts and California. 

Massachusetts is competitive with McCain against Obama. No poll has shown Barack ahead by more than 5% to date.

You're delusional. You stick with the polls and I'll stick with reality. McCain doesn't put Massachusetts in play nor does he win it against Obama. I think McCain has better electoral prospects than other Republicans, but put down the McCain kool aid for a second and think. It's a crazy as thinking Obama will put Texas in play for the Democrats.

Did I ever say I felt he was going to win it? I said he would be competitive, meaning, he'll probably hold it to a 10-15% margin or so. It won't be a blowout. I have evidence to back that claim up. Nice try on trying to treat me as an Obama supporter, though. They are walking about saying Kansas, North Dakota and such are in play when they are shown within 10%. At least McCain is showed as tied in many polls.

Christ. Here is one to start you off.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/massachusetts/massachusetts_2008_presidential_election

I'm so sorry, 7%. That's really a world of difference. McCain has also been shown as tied and leading as well. Will he win Massachusetts? Of course not, but its no more ridicules when an Obama fanboy talks about him winning states he hasn't even sniffed the lead in, yet, or is close in one, unsupported poll.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies