Battle of the Partisan Hacks: Nomination Round (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:51:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Battle of the Partisan Hacks: Nomination Round (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Battle of the Partisan Hacks: Nomination Round  (Read 2794 times)
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« on: April 07, 2008, 09:55:22 AM »
« edited: April 08, 2008, 10:25:45 PM by Rainbow Princess Tik »

Who do you think is the most blatantly partisan forum user out of the Republicans and Democrats? Nominate one person from both parties. I'll conduct a brief series of polls for each party to see who wins and then I'll put the top people from each up against each other.

If you see that someone has already been nominated please don't nominate them again. You are allowed to nominate yourself.

No Libertarians, Constitution, Green, or Indies. Sorry guys, we don't count.

Change: You may nominate people who aren't Democrats or Republicans but you should specify which side you think their hackery is directed.

Let the battle of the hackery begin! You have until 23:59 EST April 9th (Wednesday) to nominate.

Nominations so far:
DEMOCRATS / Lefties Loosies
BRTD
Angry Weasel
Benconstine
Josh22
Conan
Harry
WalterMitty

REPUBLICANS / Righties Tighties
htmldon
Mike Naso
gporter
AHDuke
Winfield
J. J.
DWTL
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 11:00:24 AM »

No Libertarians, Constitution, Green, or Indies. Sorry guys, we don't count.

Aw man. Sad

Maybe I just don't pay close enough attention but it seems to me that there's so few of any of those parties that real hackery levels aren't very high.

Perhaps after Democrats and Republicans I or someone else can do a third party/indie competition.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 12:01:05 PM »

Eh, I am just making this up as I go along. I could change it to simply democrats/left leaners and republicans/right leaners. There are plenty of indies, libertarians, etc. here that are hackish towards one particular side I suppose.

Sound good?
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 11:38:47 AM »
« Edited: April 08, 2008, 11:41:34 AM by Rainbow Princess Tik »

By hack, do you mean someone who believes Obama is going to win Oklahoma or McCain is going to win Maryland?

Or do you mean someone who would vote for Hitler if Obama were the only other choice, or for Stalin if McCain were the only other choice?

Both of those are good indicators. I should highlight the 'partisan' part - extreme party loyalists. Anyone who would never vote for anyone who isn't in their party and demonizing anyone who isn't as well. Posts maps of Democrats winning Utah or Republicans winning Vermont. You know, that sort of charming fellow who inflates their party or candidate beyond all reason simply because of their deluded outlook or their need to anger their ideological opponents.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 11:43:57 AM »

By the way I'm beginning to think that waiting until tomorrow night to finish the nominations is overly long. Anyone care if I stop it tonight?
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 09:53:57 PM »

The round will end in just over an hour in case there are any last minute nominations. Otherwise look to see the polls soon Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies