marital status (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:41:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  marital status (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: marital status  (Read 30554 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: August 23, 2004, 02:18:54 PM »

<18.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 04:53:59 PM »

I used to have a gf Sad

We were together for 11-1/2 months {whoops, almost put years there Embarrassed Smiley} Smiley
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 04:58:34 PM »

I must be a ladies man... Cheesy
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 05:08:38 PM »

I don't go by looks, though... I go by something called 'personality'... try it some time!

I also was pretty obsessive about her for about... a year...
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 05:47:52 PM »

Verin, we are both anti-drug legalization but we don't agree at all when it comes to teenage relationships. They are very annoying. I can't believe someone like yourself, 13 years old, would have an almost year long relationship.

Sorry, what is wrong with a teenager having a boyfriend/girlfriend?

It depends on the people. The "relationships" I have seen get so ridiculous. They want to turn them into mini-soap operas, all the drama.

Who says wanted to do that?

Don't you realize that we were together for 11-1/2 months?  Generally soap opera plot lines don't last that long Wink >P

Anyway, I don't like the assumption that I'm too immature to have a relationship if I'm this young.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2004, 05:48:30 PM »

Having a girlfriend or boyfriend when you are a teenager can mean very different things to different people.  I had a "girlfriend" for most of 6th grade (when I was 12)...but we barely even kissed.

I never kissed... but I tried to hug every day Smiley
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2004, 05:58:23 PM »

Verin, we are both anti-drug legalization but we don't agree at all when it comes to teenage relationships. They are very annoying. I can't believe someone like yourself, 13 years old, would have an almost year long relationship.

Sorry, what is wrong with a teenager having a boyfriend/girlfriend?

It depends on the people. The "relationships" I have seen get so ridiculous. They want to turn them into mini-soap operas, all the drama.
Don't you realize that we were together for 11-1/2 months?  Generally soap opera plot lines don't last that long Wink >P

Anyway, I don't like the assumption that I'm too immature to have a relationship if I'm this young.

You must be mature enough to handle it. The soaps don't last long, I know and that's what the majority of these relationships are - week long couples that fill their lives with drama.

Well, do you think I don't know?  We saw them every day, and we were just glad we weren't one of them! Tongue
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2004, 12:08:32 PM »

The best ones like nice guys Grin

Or, the ones you'd most like to actually spend time with, unlike the Slutty McSlutSluts who either eat only salads at lunch or only eat a candy bar and some sort of high-sugar beverage, but still manage to look anorexic.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2004, 06:29:42 PM »
« Edited: August 24, 2004, 06:30:00 PM by Sir Ex-Governor ilikeverin, Esq. »

Bejkuy: You relationship sounds like the one I want to 'get myself into' when I'm old enough Smiley

(Right down to the two sons Wink)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies