marital status (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:53:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  marital status (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: marital status  (Read 30567 times)
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« on: August 23, 2004, 04:41:49 PM »

Married, two kids. Marraige and children did not change my political leanings much.  Time and age has given me the chance to think my views through in greater depth. Family members have given me insight on policy implications that would have harder to find without those members in my household.

Buying a house changed my priorities, and me made me far more aware of local politics compared to national politics. I now recognize that the vast majority of the government policies that affect me personally come from the local and to some extent the state level. Federal decisions have few direct impacts on me by comparison, but they get the media hype.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 08:46:07 PM »

I'm a loser. I'm 16, and I've never been on a date. Oh well, at least you guys keep me company, LOL.

I'm 19 and I've never been on a date.

I have you beat. Tongue
I had no serious dates until I was well into my twenties at graduate school. Now, twenty years later I have wife, two kids and its a wonderful family. There's lot of time, more than one imagines in your teens, as I once was there.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies