Meeker's disasterous attempt at counting (Now featuring accurate numbers!) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:46:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Meeker's disasterous attempt at counting (Now featuring accurate numbers!) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Meeker's disasterous attempt at counting (Now featuring accurate numbers!)  (Read 8680 times)
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« on: April 21, 2008, 01:37:29 PM »

Interesting that all the JCP vote push managed to do was boot out their candidate most able to win over non-JCP voters.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 09:15:43 PM »

Actually, I disagree. Now that this election has happened, we have a precedent for the future and can count things correctly the first time. The first election under a new system is usually fraught with hiccups.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 02:05:07 PM »

Certainly better than the stupid district system. Oh yeah, did I mention yet that this was a great day for Atlasia?

We might want to try an open list system next, maybe for the currently regional seats. Cheesy

I'd be glad to support such, but good luck trying to garner the support for the necessary Amendment.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies