For each state, which cong. district would you be most likely to get elected in? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:22:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  For each state, which cong. district would you be most likely to get elected in? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: For each state, which cong. district would you be most likely to get elected in?  (Read 1068 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: April 19, 2008, 08:36:12 PM »

Some I'd have no.. shot.. period, but I'll give a few a stab

PA: 13.  1 and 2 I'd lose a primary

You'd win Mike Doyle's district before you'd win in PA 13.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 11:04:18 PM »

As partisan as you are? No especially not these days. You would have to run in PA 5, 16 or 19.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 11:21:41 PM »

As partisan as you are? No especially not these days. You would have to run in PA 5, 16 or 19.

I gotta have a district where I can dispense with a Club for Growth backed primary challenge though Smiley

Actually, economically, the Club for Growth would connect well with the GOP establishment in PA 8 so you wouldn't have it as easy as you think.  Wink
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 10:44:32 AM »

Some I'd have no.. shot.. period, but I'll give a few a stab

PA: 13.  1 and 2 I'd lose a primary

You'd win Mike Doyle's district before you'd win in PA 13.

Isn't Doyle's district more populist?  14th was up there for me, but I went 13th considering I'm more of a libertarian leaning liberal rather than populist.  AS for the 1st and 2nd, yeah I'd get better general numbers than the 13th, but you know as well as I, I'd get slaughtered in a primary.

Well, his district is Pittsburgh but it's much more partisan Dem than the 13th and it has it's socially liberal areas.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies