Happy 420! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:05:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Happy 420! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Happy 420!  (Read 6632 times)
Aizen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -9.22

« on: April 20, 2008, 09:24:33 PM »

This p*sses me off.  I hope all of those people get arrested.

What a silly thing to say. I don't smoke but I don't care if other people want to. It's their business. And my school was pretty big on this event today. There was a big smoke cloud over Boulder I'm sure.
Aizen
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 12:10:57 PM »

This p*sses me off.  I hope all of those people get arrested.

What a silly thing to say. I don't smoke but I don't care if other people want to. It's their business.

Why is it silly?  They were breaking the law, and therefore should be punished.

If they weren't breaking the law, this "holiday" wouldn't even exist.

It seems silly to me to get pissed off and act vindictive over this and hope for their arrest. (Very few people, if any got arrested though naturally) Like I said, I don't smoke so I really don't have the heart to heavily defend my stance but it's of no concern to me what they do on 4/20. On a related note, one of my classes was canceled today. The professor said he was "sick". Probably still baked from yesterday.
Aizen
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 12:55:36 PM »

It seems silly to me to get pissed off and act vindictive over this and hope for their arrest. (Very few people, if any got arrested though naturally) Like I said, I don't smoke so I really don't have the heart to heavily defend my stance but it's of no concern to me what they do on 4/20. On a related note, one of my classes was canceled today. The professor said he was "sick". Probably still baked from yesterday.

I wasn't the one calling for them to be arrested.  I said punished.  I was merely responding to your comment about Driedapples comment being "silly."  If you break the law, you get punished.  Not a hard concept to grasp.

I wasn't talking about what you said, I was talking about Driedapples. Driedapples comment was "silly" at best because he was the one calling for them to be arrested and acting vindictive. So yes, it was silly for him to say that.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies