Gov. Brad Henry (D-OK) endorses Barack Obama (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:34:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Gov. Brad Henry (D-OK) endorses Barack Obama (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gov. Brad Henry (D-OK) endorses Barack Obama  (Read 2292 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: April 23, 2008, 08:33:42 AM »

Oklahoma might have surprised everybody with competitiveness this cycle - if the Reps had nominated Giuliani or Romney rather than a Christian. And the Dems had nominated a white southern male, although that's of secondary importance. Clinton vs McCain will not see the Dems doing "remotely well" (though she'd presumably not get whipped into quite as fluffy a cream as Obama). I don't think McCain can repeat Bush's all-county sweep, but that's irrespective of Dem candidate.
Actually, I wouldn't rule it out 100%...
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 08:38:58 AM »

The only thing that matters is supers... that a super from a state Clinton trounced Obama in endorsed Obama the day after Clinton won PA indicates something about where superdelegates are headed overall methinks.

Possibly... but then again, Brad Sunday School Henry is not your everyday-type super.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 07:23:13 AM »

Oklahoma might have surprised everybody with competitiveness this cycle - if the Reps had nominated Giuliani or Romney rather than a Christian. And the Dems had nominated a white southern male, although that's of secondary importance. Clinton vs McCain will not see the Dems doing "remotely well" (though she'd presumably not get whipped into quite as fluffy a cream as Obama). I don't think McCain can repeat Bush's all-county sweep, but that's irrespective of Dem candidate.
Actually, I wouldn't rule it out 100%...

Giuliani and Romney are Christians.
Oh, I agree. I just wasn't using the objective definition of the term, but the wacko prot fundamentalist definition.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies