Bush +12 in IN (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:08:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Polls
  Bush +12 in IN (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bush +12 in IN  (Read 11145 times)
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« on: August 26, 2004, 03:39:11 PM »

I think the state is trending Dem, but we won't see it vote Dem Nationally until at least 2020 and probably much later.

And then only if the trend continues.  Trends have a nasty habit of changing at the most unexpected times.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 03:44:49 PM »

I think the state is trending Dem, but we won't see it vote Dem Nationally until at least 2020 and probably much later.

And then only if the trend continues.  Trends have a nasty habit of changing at the most unexpected times.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2004, 09:45:06 PM »

Anything within 50 miles of the Baltimore-Washington area is too expensive.  Smiley  Almost feels like I'm back on Long Island.  hahaha

I didn't know you were also from teh Island.  What part?
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2004, 09:47:58 PM »

Anything within 50 miles of the Baltimore-Washington area is too expensive.  Smiley  Almost feels like I'm back on Long Island.  hahaha

All yall yankees love the south so much you are moving here.

It just took us a while to get around to sending in a permanent ocupying force after that little dust up 7 score ago.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2004, 02:21:35 PM »

Good ol' Great Neck.  My best friend still lives on the island out in Oyster Bay.

I'm from Central Islip.  I've been to Great Neck.  It is really only pretty good.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2004, 02:41:20 PM »

Good ol' Great Neck.  My best friend still lives on the island out in Oyster Bay.

I'm from Central Islip.  I've been to Great Neck.  It is really only pretty good.

Small world.  Smiley  Personally, I am glad to be out of there.  Just too expensive to live.  And while here in the DC area, our traffic gets backed up during rush hour, there it is constantly backed-up no matter what time of day.  Besides . . . the seasons are a bit easier to handle down here.  HAHHAA

I miss snow.  I love the cold.  But we had to flee the Como regime.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies