OR PrimD: Survey USA: Obama increases lead in OR (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:16:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  OR PrimD: Survey USA: Obama increases lead in OR (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OR PrimD: Survey USA: Obama increases lead in OR  (Read 8773 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: May 12, 2008, 11:41:38 PM »
« edited: May 12, 2008, 11:45:39 PM by Alcon »

I´m a little bit concerned about the early voters (almost half of the sample), where they are tied. But as long as Obama maintains a 20% edge among election day voters it doesn´t really matter.

There are no election day voters in Oregon Smiley

Well, I guess there technically could be...but you know what I mean!

This number should probably concern Obama folks a little, especially considering his underperformance in he WA primary.  We'll see.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 11:48:32 PM »
« Edited: May 12, 2008, 11:51:20 PM by Alcon »

I´m a little bit concerned about the early voters (almost half of the sample), where they are tied. But as long as Obama maintains a 20% edge among election day voters it doesn´t really matter.

There are no election day voters in Oregon Smiley

Well, I guess there technically could be...but you know what I mean!

This number should probably concern Obama folks a little, especially considering his underperformance in he WA primary.  We'll see.

I think there will be more interest in a primary that actually matters than one that didn't.

The Oregon media has been weirdly disinterested in this election.  I guess it depends on how complacent voters are getting.  I wonder how blitzed he ad market is getting.  Obama would be wise to put up his "send in your ballots now" ads soon.

I wasn't saying it's very meaningful, just that it would be better news if he were leading by 20 in the other subgroup.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 10:50:18 AM »

Check out the difference between the voters who have already voted and those who are likely to. One explanation could be young people and the other could be a bump from NC and IN. Also more than half the people have already voted.

I think you're mixing up the two columns.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies