Whose precinct would you rather live in? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:17:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Whose precinct would you rather live in? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Whose precinct would you rather live in?
mine (BRTD)

Keystone Phil's

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: Whose precinct would you rather live in?  (Read 4170 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: May 17, 2008, 01:11:01 AM »
« edited: May 17, 2008, 01:12:49 AM by President Keystone Phil »

See my name for voting records. In Phil's it was Obama who didn't get over 25%, though I assume Bush got slaughtered as well (though no doubt not as greatly.)

I believe it was something like 56% - 44% for Kerry. I live in an area with good Republican representation despite the Dem registration advantage.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

And my precinct might be 2% black at most.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 01:21:23 AM »

LOL. My parents' neighborhood in North Dakota is probably less white than Phil's.

We have certain sections that have heavy black populations not too far away. NE Philly's best known housing project is about a five minute drive from my house. There is also a heavy black population in apartment complexs in my area of the NE.

More and more blacks are moving into areas in NE Philly but my neighborhood (Torresdale) is in "the Far Northeast" so we haven't had as much of an spike in black residency. I live in the top right hand corner above the "56":

http://phillyneighborhoods.org/Organizing-Phila/Neighborhood_Transformation/2000Census/PhillyPopulationMap.gif
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 02:33:27 AM »

Close to Byberry State Hospital?  Ever go exploring before they tore it all down?

Oh God no! That place scared the hell out of me. The old site (which will soon be the new home of a 55+ community) is about five to ten minutes away from my house. I get creeped out just driving by. In fact, I think seeing the empty grounds is a bit more eerie than having to look at the old buildings. I've seen plenty of YouTube videos of the inside and some of the sick stuff that people still did in there not too long ago. We're talking Satanic rituals, animal sacrifice, etc.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 01:28:00 AM »

Philly, the city, is a dump, but some of the suburbs are really beautiful.

Wrong. We have many very nice areas especially my neighborhood (right on the border with Bucks county).
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 01:29:34 AM »

I've seen plenty of YouTube videos of the inside and some of the sick stuff that people still did in there not too long ago. We're talking Satanic rituals, animal sacrifice, etc.
Seriously? Send some links. I'd love to see.

Just search "Byberry Mental hospital" and you'll get plenty of videos.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies