NV: Rasmussen: Clinton ahead of McCain, while Obama trails (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:01:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NV: Rasmussen: Clinton ahead of McCain, while Obama trails (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NV: Rasmussen: Clinton ahead of McCain, while Obama trails  (Read 3128 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: May 26, 2008, 04:55:03 PM »

again ill ask the obamamaniacs, why the hell do you all think nevada is solid obama?

Because they hope it is.  And hope is all one needs to believe something is true.  If you hope it, it is.

Not sure where the Obama fans are posting Nevada as solid Obama, but I haven't been on this forum as long as many of you and I know the prediction pages can sometimes get hyper-partisan....

What was the hispanic vote like? Does anyone have crosstabs?

I didn't see any crosstabs on the source poll... but I agree this is one of the key questions come November.

How well will McCain do amongst Latinos in the SW, with three key states up for grabs (NM,CO, & NV)? Will his image as a friendly Republican on immigration issues help him cut into Democratic margins amongst these voters? Will Obama be able to reach into voters that backed Clinton by significant numbers in NV?

Colorado held caucuses and I haven't seen exit polls with Latino breakdowns for that state, although Hillary did win several of the heavily Latino counties in the Southern part of the state. New Mexico indicated extremely strong support for Hillary amongst Latinos, but since many of these people are natives rather than recent immigrants it is a different ballgame.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies