Damned Exams....
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:45:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Damned Exams....
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Damned Exams....  (Read 609 times)
Robespierre's Jaw
Senator Conor Flynn
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 27, 2008, 01:36:48 AM »

Whilst most of you guys shall be off having Summer Vacation, when ever that may begin, which I assume would be very shortly, Mr. Flynn shall be doing two things. They include: studying for my upcoming exams on EVERY SUBJECT and consequently be completing those exams. What joy!

Whilst there was a hint of sarcasm there, you might be surprised to find out that I am only concerned about three exams: Mathematics, Advance Algebra and Science (though when we started revision today, it was quite easy Smiley). Whilst I am indeed concerned about the other examinations I shall complete next week (English, American History, Media and International Legal Systems), I won't revise as much for those as they are easy subjects, ones which I hope to get at least more than 90 percent on those exams.

Now after reading this attention whore thread about my upcoming examinations, I shall be informing you all, that because of these exams I won't be posting as much. Though it's not like I post that much anyway. You must all remember that  I have been here since June 2006, and I have an average of 8 posts per day, it's not as much as Xahar's or Ben Constine's who's respective averages are more so sky high than the average interest rate in Australia today.

In the words of Hunter S. Thompson "I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes". The reason I posted this quote from one of my favourite authors, I do not know.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 07:41:06 AM »

Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 09:33:19 AM »

But he's Australian! No sabe Tío Samuel.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies