Supersoulty stands up for Rush Limbaugh
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:18:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Supersoulty stands up for Rush Limbaugh
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Supersoulty stands up for Rush Limbaugh  (Read 2348 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 16, 2004, 11:16:26 AM »

Pennsylvania governor and Presidential Candidate Supersoulty has displayed a special affection for Conservative Commentator and Drug addict Rush Limbaugh.

The records are to be released now:

I don't like anyone who cannot make a point without using profanity or name-calling.  So, that means Franken, Coultier and Moore.  But not Rush in my opinion.

Governor Supersoulty also believes liberals, and only liberals, "cannot even ACT happy no matter how good life has treated them."

The AFDNC will now release those records:

There are some people who cannot even ACT happy no matter how good life has treated them.

Do you want a pro-Limbaugh, anti-liberal president?  It's your decision.  Vote Nym90/Harry 2004.

Paid for by the AFDNC
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 08:15:21 PM »

As for this one.  So what, I listen to Limbaugh.  I don't need to appologize for that.  I never mentioned liberals in my comments of Feb. 15th 2004, in regards to happiness.  My comments were purely dirrected toward Al Franken, who I think is absolutly diplorable.  I won't back away from my comments.

I would just like to say one more thing.  It has become very clear to me the kind of campaign my oppentents intend to run for the next week and a half.  I will not be sucked into it.  I will run the rest of the campaign exactly how I ran the first part of my campaign.  I mean to take the high-road, because I believe that it is the best way to go.  I believe that we owe the voters a good clean campaign and not a capiagn that goes to the candidate with the best slime-machine.  I could go back and dig-up old qoutes from my opponent and blow them way out of proportion.  i however refuse to do so, because that is not who I am and that is not what is best for America.  That is all.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies