New York State to Recognize Gay Marriages (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:45:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  New York State to Recognize Gay Marriages (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New York State to Recognize Gay Marriages  (Read 20264 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 29, 2008, 01:12:16 AM »

BO, it's no different here than it was a week ago. Except it's not as hot. California really isn't a bad place.

On a more serious note, I understand where you're coming from. But I don''t agree. If you don't believe it's consistent with the Bible, don't marry gays. But other people should be allowed to do what they want. They can be acountable for it after they die.

That's how I feel.

EVERYTHING IS FINE???

Haven't you noticed all the homosexuals abducting and brutally sodomizing innocent children and livestock throughout the state in PUBLIC PARKS... AND LIBRARIES?  The Church was right! This is terrible! TERRIBLE!

Wink
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 09:06:29 PM »

To be fair, I've never met a homosexual who has stayed in a relationship longer than a month and having lived in the Bay Area, CA and Santa Fe, NM, I have met my fair share.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 10:21:52 PM »

To be fair, I've never met a homosexual who has stayed in a relationship longer than a month and having lived in the Bay Area, CA and Santa Fe, NM, I have met my fair share.

Really?  There was a lesbian couple living across the street from my grandparents who had been together for decades.  My grandmother used to invite them over for tea.  (Yes, my grandmother was of the "invite people over for tea" generation)

Now that I think about it, I do know two lesbian couples who have been together for years.

It's the males I know that can't stay together very long.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies